SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We got married Saturday!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We got married Saturday! Login/Join 
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Connecticut!!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I can't get enough auto correct, congratulations, great pictures!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
thanks again all! A week in and we are still together, so there's that!

A few people asked about the ring. It isn't all that exciting. I found a place online that makes them (rustic and main). I wish I had a cooler story about finding the wood and having it custom made. Here's another picture with her rings, both complements of our own Mr. Truong (not a great pic, and does no justice to the ring)

and a real picture of it

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3645 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Very well done on her ring, sir. Nice pics, may God bless your union.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Aw.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27123 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and many, many more.

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
May you both have many years of happiness together.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
How cool... Congratulations ...

Posts: 3865 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Very nice rings, too.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2161 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post