SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We got married Saturday!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We got married Saturday! Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted
Saturday afternoon we got married! We had 125 of our friends and family with us, the weather ended up perfect, the ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a ton of fun. We're currently on a "mini-moon" in WV camping for the week and will take a real honeymoon in the fall to Austria when my work slows down.

Here's a few pictures, I'll add more when I have wifi! The ring seems to have posted sideways, it's made from teak off of the deck of the USS North Carolina and wood from a makers mark whiskey cask, with a copper inlay.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Pics no worky!!!!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I know! I'm trying to figure it out now!

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best wishes to you and your wife!

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2081 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Pictures working now?

├┼┼╕
246R

Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Congrats to both of you!
May you be as happy and Raingirl and I are!

Posts: 5059 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 12947 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Nice pics and you make a great looking couple!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7261 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and great pics! Cool rings too!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39230 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4945 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Congrats

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best wishes! And who the heck knew that Tom Hiddleston was a member here? How cool is that.

Posts: 545 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Great pics and ring - hope you guys have a lifetime of happiness together!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 3816 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Cool unique ring and a great looking couple!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8926 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Wishing you and your bride much happiness.

Posts: 6082 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ss9961:
Congratulations and best wishes! And who the heck knew that Tom Hiddleston was a member here? How cool is that.

You're not kidding. That was my first thought.

Good work, brother!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16312 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post