SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We got married Saturday!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We got married Saturday! Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I say that is a cool ring and I say that as a battleship salor who sailed on the USS Iowa and as a young lad who was inspired by many summer vacations as a kid visiting the North Carolina!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7846 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 5083 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats wonderful, congraduluations. Wishing you many happy years.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Congrats and enjoy the ride. It's all what you make of it.
That ring is very cool.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1864 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 2353 | Location: Vancouver WA | Registered: September 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I am tardy in my congratulations, but best wishes to you and bride.

A beautiful wedding, and couple.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
Congrats man and best of luck! Marriage is a fun and never ending journey.

Posts: 783 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Congrats- beautiful pictures!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5499 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats and God bless!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Congrats, repeat after me, " Honey you were right, and I was wrong", and "I'm sorry". You will use those terms a lot in the years to come.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Congrats, repeat after me, " Honey you were right, and I was wrong", and "I'm sorry". You will use those terms a lot in the years to come.

Be sure to practice in front of a full length mirror. Palms up, hands out, crunch your shoulders upward, drop your chin to your chest and say "You're right!". Works like a charm every time.

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Hey, congrats. Bout time.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Best wishes

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11156 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Hearty congrats to the lovely young couple!

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13088 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!

Posts: 724 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Can't remember if I said congrats or not, so, congrats!

Posts: 13063 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

My only advice is to remember that you are never smart enough to get away with lying to your wife...She will never forget. Smile

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1797 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post