SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gov. John Kasich
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gov. John Kasich Login/Join 
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted
I have the honor/privilege or craptastic thrill of meeting and talking to Ohio Gov. Kasich Wednesday.

What should I ask?

I've already been told I can't wear #MAGA gear..

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7905 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Why he doesn't embrace the 2nd Amendment. He is weak on gun rights.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Ask him when is he going to disappear from the political scene. I used to like the guy before he ran for President. Ever since then his RINO roots have come out. Can't stand him anymore and wish he would just go away.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5762 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Why does he support ILLEGAL ALIENS, so strongly.
Does he have a Illegal Alien love child?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8401 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Ask him when is he going to disappear from the political scene. I used to like the guy before he ran for President. Ever since then his RINO roots have come out. Can't stand him anymore and wish he would just go away.

Exactly what I was thinking. You can ask him

Why is it he is against Making America Great Again? As depicted by not allowing the wearing of the hat.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

That should tell you about him right there.

Posts: 7023 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ask him how his 401-k or other retirement accounts are doing since Trump became President. Wink

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't ask him anything or go out of my way to shake his hand.
He's just another milquetoast politician trying to present himself as a real leader.
I used to think he was just boring. If he was more effective he might be harmful but luckily he isn't.

Posts: 9555 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
I have the honor/privilege or craptastic thrill of meeting and talking to Ohio Gov. Kasich Wednesday.

What should I ask?

Well, there's your question right there. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26517 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You aren't go to ask or say anything that will cause him to question or change anything he believes politically and doing so will only put you in an awkward position if the meeting is work related. I'd diplomatically decline to meet him.

Posts: 2491 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have the honor/privilege or craptastic thrill of meeting and talking to Ohio Gov. Kasich Wednesday. What should I ask?

Can't you fake a flu or pretend to have a sick kid or something on that day?

I can't think of anything worth repeating that I would ask that man.

Posts: 10761 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Ask him how he's going to top his act of snubbing the Republican party convention hosted in his own state. Arrogant prick.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5692 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Ask him " what the heck is wrong with you ? you used to be a smart, decent guy when you were on Fox News years ago. "

Posts: 22952 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Why is he still pretending to be a Republican?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
If this has to do with work then politely shake the mans hand and don’t ask anything. Go about your business. Don’t be stupid and confrontational like others are suggesting.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
If you are a Republican why didn't you support the Republican candidate for President in 2016?

How could he ever justify supporting Hillary Clinton?

Do you have a problem with America being Great?

Do you know?; a) None of us really care what you have to say. b) We all think you are just a lying pos. c) We all want you and others like you to go away.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
If this has to do with work then politely shake the mans hand and don’t ask anything. Go about your business. Don’t be stupid and confrontational like others are suggesting.

^^^ This. I despise him as do all the previous posters, but I say shake, smile, and move on. He's not going to remember anything you say to him anyhow.

Posts: 15912 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:

^^^ This. I despise him as do all the previous posters, but I say shake, smile, and move on. He's not going to remember anything you say to him anyhow.

Bingo. Just be polite and go about your business. Anything confrontational will just be a waste of your time.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24186 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Ask him if his father was a postman, so you can hear the story for the 80 gazillion time.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Ask him when his new MSNBC show "Morning John" starts and will it be just before or after "Morning Joe".

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8367 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post