SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gov. John Kasich
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gov. John Kasich Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Ask him when is he going to disappear from the political scene. I used to like the guy before he ran for President. Ever since then his RINO roots have come out. Can't stand him anymore and wish he would just go away.

Bingo!

Ask him why he was a fraud for so long and why he simply can't get on the Trump Train.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16257 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Ask him when he's going to make it official and announce his switch to the Demokrat Party.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the incident where he acted like an asshole during a traffic stop told me all I wanted to know. I would shake his hand if forced to, but otherwise ignore him.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16126 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Just make sure to go to the bathroom before the meeting and neglect to wash your hands before shaking his. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Tell him to go away, Nobody of relevance likes him!

Posts: 4639 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I'm with those suggesting to skip it all together.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5055 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
https://www.amazon.com/Adams-P...ovelty/dp/B00KRZL3EA

Classic.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15911 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have the honor/privilege or craptastic thrill of meeting and talking to Ohio Gov. Kasich Wednesday.

In what venue or capacity are you meeting him? If it is just a social gathering where he is going to be present and you can't avoid it, exchange pleasantries and move on. If it is political, e.g., a town hall meeting, then he should have no problem taking questions about whatever concerns you, even hard ones.

Posts: 28015 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Ask him why he stopped airbrushing his make-up and started using a 90's Tammy Faye Baker roller kit...

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
What should I ask?

I've already been told I can't wear #MAGA gear..

Does he know that the First Amendment is a fully-incorporated right? Thus it applies to state governments as well as the federal government?

Wearing a MAGA hat would appear to be 1st Amendment expression of free speech. Are you meeting him in a public forum?

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Skip it.

I got forced as a kid to stand for a picture with Gov Dick Celeste. This was after years of hunting bans and gun control laws being shoved on the rest of Ohio from the Cleveland SJW demoncrap fascist contingent. I demanded that I not be put next to the melonfarmer. I regret that picture and the lack of will on the part of the adults around me.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
So you can not wear a hat of your choosing? When did we not become a free country. I mean really.

I'd skip the deal all together. Unless you have to go. Then I would wear the hat.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19256 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
I'm with those suggesting to skip it all together.

Screw Kasich! Another whiny cry baby RINO that lost.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
Ask him if he's ever met Jerry Springer.

- Bret

Posts: 2467 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Kasich is forever dead to me after he refused to even make a 5 minute appearance at the RNC Convention. In the state he's GODDAMNED GOVERNOR OF. Mad

Posts: 33892 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ask him why he hates first responders and why he calls a state trooper an idiot for pulling him over.

Posts: 255 | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Ask him why he refuted his gay lover's claim he's a sexual tyrannosaurs.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Is he giving you a pardon? Thank you works here
Is it in a work capacity? Nice to meet you Governor, shake hands, walk off

IF you are just going to a party and he shows up then game on, otherwise why even go.

Posts: 23591 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever you ask him, give him the sincerest "fuck you" on behalf of the people of sigforum and Ohio.

Posts: 3372 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Well crap. They gov office cancelled.

It was a work related visit. M

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7905 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post