SIGforum
Gov. John Kasich

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9840097534

January 07, 2018, 09:03 AM
ThankGod4Sig
Gov. John Kasich
I have the honor/privilege or craptastic thrill of meeting and talking to Ohio Gov. Kasich Wednesday.

What should I ask?

I've already been told I can't wear #MAGA gear..

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para
January 07, 2018, 09:13 AM
armedprof
Why he doesn't embrace the 2nd Amendment. He is weak on gun rights.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.
January 07, 2018, 09:15 AM
ugeesta
Ask him when is he going to disappear from the political scene. I used to like the guy before he ran for President. Ever since then his RINO roots have come out. Can't stand him anymore and wish he would just go away.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.
January 07, 2018, 09:17 AM
downtownv
Why does he support ILLEGAL ALIENS, so strongly.
Does he have a Illegal Alien love child?

https://www.teampython.com

January 07, 2018, 09:20 AM
Ozarkwoods
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Ask him when is he going to disappear from the political scene. I used to like the guy before he ran for President. Ever since then his RINO roots have come out. Can't stand him anymore and wish he would just go away.

Exactly what I was thinking. You can ask him

Why is it he is against Making America Great Again? As depicted by not allowing the wearing of the hat.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
January 07, 2018, 09:21 AM
ulsterman
quote:

That should tell you about him right there.
January 07, 2018, 09:49 AM
satch
Ask him how his 401-k or other retirement accounts are doing since Trump became President. Wink
January 07, 2018, 10:03 AM
220-9er
I wouldn't ask him anything or go out of my way to shake his hand.
He's just another milquetoast politician trying to present himself as a real leader.
I used to think he was just boring. If he was more effective he might be harmful but luckily he isn't.

January 07, 2018, 10:11 AM
quote:
Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
I have the honor/privilege or craptastic thrill of meeting and talking to Ohio Gov. Kasich Wednesday.

What should I ask?

Well, there's your question right there. Big Grin

Q

January 07, 2018, 10:13 AM
bigwagon
You aren't go to ask or say anything that will cause him to question or change anything he believes politically and doing so will only put you in an awkward position if the meeting is work related. I'd diplomatically decline to meet him.
January 07, 2018, 10:14 AM
bionic218
quote:
I have the honor/privilege or craptastic thrill of meeting and talking to Ohio Gov. Kasich Wednesday. What should I ask?

Can't you fake a flu or pretend to have a sick kid or something on that day?

I can't think of anything worth repeating that I would ask that man.
January 07, 2018, 10:18 AM
Krazeehorse
Ask him how he's going to top his act of snubbing the Republican party convention hosted in his own state. Arrogant prick.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.
January 07, 2018, 10:18 AM
smschulz
Ask him " what the heck is wrong with you ? you used to be a smart, decent guy when you were on Fox News years ago. "
January 07, 2018, 10:30 AM
Bigboreshooter
Why is he still pretending to be a Republican?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

January 07, 2018, 10:37 AM
Dusty78
If this has to do with work then politely shake the mans hand and don’t ask anything. Go about your business. Don’t be stupid and confrontational like others are suggesting.

January 07, 2018, 10:55 AM
2012BOSS302
If you are a Republican why didn't you support the Republican candidate for President in 2016?

How could he ever justify supporting Hillary Clinton?

Do you have a problem with America being Great?

Do you know?; a) None of us really care what you have to say. b) We all think you are just a lying pos. c) We all want you and others like you to go away.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
January 07, 2018, 11:03 AM
Sigmund
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
If this has to do with work then politely shake the mans hand and don’t ask anything. Go about your business. Don’t be stupid and confrontational like others are suggesting.

^^^ This. I despise him as do all the previous posters, but I say shake, smile, and move on. He's not going to remember anything you say to him anyhow.
January 07, 2018, 11:18 AM
chellim1
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:

^^^ This. I despise him as do all the previous posters, but I say shake, smile, and move on. He's not going to remember anything you say to him anyhow.

Bingo. Just be polite and go about your business. Anything confrontational will just be a waste of your time.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
January 07, 2018, 12:00 PM
nighthawk
Ask him if his father was a postman, so you can hear the story for the 80 gazillion time.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".
January 07, 2018, 12:02 PM
Ripley
Ask him when his new MSNBC show "Morning John" starts and will it be just before or after "Morning Joe".

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.