SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    California coffee shop bans cops for ‘physical and emotional safety of our customers’
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California coffee shop bans cops for ‘physical and emotional safety of our customers’ Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
These wetbacks are getting pounded in Google reviews. One reviewer said the place smells like a "hobo's taint". This begs a question...

Ha, I'd love to hear the answer to that question, for sure. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, and BTW, this is what's known as a "clue":

U-Haul prices reflect growing push to leave Silicon Valley

Posts: 107753 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
These wetbacks are getting pounded in Google reviews.
Yelp too! Yelp actually has a pop-up that it's being actively monitored and reviews cleaned up since it's in the news.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23330 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
I never had any concerns about the kitchen staff. The places I went in were all well known for years.

The issue is trying to spend the thirty minutes or so in peace and quiet. On the night tour, the only all night diner was in the center of town. So either drunks wanted to chat who just left the nearby bar or a trucker would stop and ask directions.

I'd be pleasant about it but this was my time. so more often I'd start picking up something and going somewhere else. We has a Chock full of Nuts bakery operation that had a full kitchen. I'd bring the two daily newspapers that were dropped off at 4:30 or 5am to them and they would make breakfast for a bunch of us. it was like family there.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
There's a small family owned restaurant near our house that we eat at frequently. They've been in business for many, many years. The owner, Jim, told me one time that 'all' politics and his personal opinions stay outside the restaurant, and he focuses on providing good food and service to 'everyone'. Given his restaurant is always busy, seven days a week, I'd say these asshats from Portland might could learn a lesson. Nah, they'll be out of business shortly and screaming about the discrimination of white people and the police who caused their demise.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
These wetbacks are getting pounded in Google reviews.
Yelp too! Yelp actually has a pop-up that it's being actively monitored and reviews cleaned up since it's in the news.
Umm, yeah, they'd better check the page a bit more often. People have posted photos of police officers helping citizens, all over that page, and someone has posted a pic of excrement in a toilet.

**edit**

Just checked. All of those goodies are still on the page.

Posts: 107753 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
LOL if you scroll through the reviews to before the story, there are very few and mostly posted by the Lefty snowflake types. THEN comes 3/11/18! 28.5 pages of sour reviews and opinons slamming these bigots. At first a few Lefties tried to save them with glowing lengthy reviews, but the wave of ticked off patriots was just too much. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
These leftist fuckin commies, they hate police, but whine and demand "protection" on Yelp Roll Eyes Wait until the crims figure this out and strong arm them into the backroom and get medieval on their Collective Asses.

Oakland, the laughingstock of America. What a shithole.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, down at the coffee shop...

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8222 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Good vid! Blue Lives Matter!!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5967 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post