SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need recommendations for estate lawyer in Fallstown, Maryland
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need recommendations for estate lawyer in Fallstown, Maryland Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted
Elderly relative who is in Fallstown, Maryland needs legal advice on Wills/Trusts.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGfourme,

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Email inbound.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
thank you
Very difficult to identify "expert" in this arena.
Frank

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
thank you
Very difficult to identify "expert" in this arena.
Frank

No problem.

There are definitely small firms that specialize in E&T, but when you're searching blind, you'll pull up every solo practitioner with a website. Reason being, simple wills and basic life planning documents are very easy to produce, make for a source of quick cash, and increase your client list, which means that pretty much everyone does them.

PK is a recognized expert around here, though. Most of the E&T courses taught at Maryland Law and University of Baltimore Law are taught by PK attorneys.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fallstown, Maryland

Nice area. I have a bro-in-law who is the Registrar of Wills out in Westminster, Carroll County. I'm sure he could get you a name but I'd trust BurtonRW.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24124 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post