SIGforum
Need recommendations for estate lawyer in Fallstown, Maryland

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9790067384

July 29, 2021, 06:15 AM
SIGfourme
Need recommendations for estate lawyer in Fallstown, Maryland
Elderly relative who is in Fallstown, Maryland needs legal advice on Wills/Trusts.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGfourme,
July 29, 2021, 08:57 AM
BurtonRW
Email inbound.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A
July 29, 2021, 09:27 AM
SIGfourme
thank you
Very difficult to identify "expert" in this arena.
Frank
July 29, 2021, 09:30 AM
BurtonRW
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
thank you
Very difficult to identify "expert" in this arena.
Frank

No problem.

There are definitely small firms that specialize in E&T, but when you're searching blind, you'll pull up every solo practitioner with a website. Reason being, simple wills and basic life planning documents are very easy to produce, make for a source of quick cash, and increase your client list, which means that pretty much everyone does them.

PK is a recognized expert around here, though. Most of the E&T courses taught at Maryland Law and University of Baltimore Law are taught by PK attorneys.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A
July 29, 2021, 09:35 AM
chellim1
quote:
Fallstown, Maryland

Nice area. I have a bro-in-law who is the Registrar of Wills out in Westminster, Carroll County. I'm sure he could get you a name but I'd trust BurtonRW.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor