SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hot day with cool sandwich
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hot day with cool sandwich Login/Join 
Picture of bushpilot
posted
Mid-90’s with humidity. My kind of weather here at the River Park with the 5 year old grandson while he learns to ride his bike. Fixed my next to favorite sandwich:
Two slices of honey wheat bread
Mustard
Lettuce
Large slicer tomato
Slice of Vidalia onion
Slice of medium cheddar cheese
Two thick slices of beef bologna

Yummy

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Sounds delicious, but I opened this expecting to see a thick slice cucumber sandwich... That's my preferred "cool sandwich on a hot day" Big Grin

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3356 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Or maybe an ice cream sandwich. Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9001 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Sounds good to me. Simple and straightforward.

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Replace the bologna with ham and lose the tomato and I'm in.

Posts: 4024 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Storage way of spelling bacon, but OK.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20841 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Big Grin

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Strange way of spelling strange, but OK. Smile

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Can't see your pics

Posts: 5349 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
I know, no pics or it didn't happen. Between the grandson and my my stomach making a lot of really angry sounds it never crossed my mind to snap a pic. Sorry, next time.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post