SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    California mayor who compared Trump backers to KKK dies in plane crash
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California mayor who compared Trump backers to KKK dies in plane crash Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted
A California mayor who recently said he would resign over social media posts comparing Trump supporters to members of the Ku Klux Klan was killed in a plane crash Saturday, according to a report.

Auburn Mayor Bill Kirby was identified as the person killed when a small plane went down near Auburn Airport just after 11 a.m. local time, FOX 40 Sacramento reported.

The other person on the plane apparently survived but there was no immediate information about that person’s identity or medical condition.
Linky

The good news is that the mayor will still be able to vote in November. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29715 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
They'll list him as a Covid-19 death.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16714 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Karma is a bitch.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Adios motherfucker.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
They'll list him as a Covid-19 death.

Indeed.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Psalm 91:8

Posts: 26929 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
A feel good story for Sunday.

Posts: 53206 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Wait, he was going to resign tomorrow?

Not clear... Was he the pilot? Is this One of those things where you should not fly when under stress??? (Like JFK Jr. did)

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
That’s terrible news! Frown

A plane crash sufficient to kill someone usually significant damage to the airplane. Why couldn’t he have done it in a car? Cars are much more plentiful and readily available.

I guess Placer County isn’t as close to the State of Jefferson as I thought, but Auburn is far enough from the Bay Area that I’d have expected better of them than to elect a TDS mayor. Oh well...

Posts: 6922 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Wait, he was going to resign tomorrow?

Not clear... Was he the pilot? Is this One of those things where you should not fly when under stress??? (Like JFK Jr. did)

JFK Jr. flew way over his head, and he didn’t have enough experience to know he was way over his head.

Experience in aviation can be a bit of a bitch. Sometimes you learn positively from it, sometimes you learn negatively from it (well, I got away with it this time, it must be okay...), sometimes you don’t survive it.

Posts: 6922 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are we sure he didn't critize Hillary? Razz

Posts: 2544 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Well.....bye. Smile Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But... Was he social distancing when he rode it in?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16106 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I’m gonna miss that plane.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3975 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I am sure somehow Trump is responsible.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Scoutmaster,

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Sometimes the good die young and that's sad...

...but sometimes the assholes get theirs.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
As DJT would say, He died in a plane crash....That's too bad Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8927 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:

TDS drove him to suicide. So, yes, it's Trump's fault.

Q

Posts: 26433 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:

TDS drove him to suicide. So, yes, it's Trump's fault.

I would have thought suicide, but he wan't alone plus the crash wasn't remarkable enough to kill both of them. Suicide would have been full speed into a mountain or something.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post