SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Army of Barkness : Police K-9 Takedowns
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Army of Barkness : Police K-9 Takedowns Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
NSFW, for ass-biting, sack-munching and grown men screaming like little girls

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Good doggies! Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Made my day.
Shep from Live PD is in there. He is fun to watch, loves his job.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Good doggies!!!! Amazing how submissive they become when the dog chomps on them. Made the mistake of trying to intervene in a dog fight when I was maybe 10-11. Dog chomped onto my bicep and fortunately let go. Hurt like hell for a while with about 6 nice puncture wounds. Last time I ever made that mistake.

Posts: 1768 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
That is some great work right there. #4 is my favorite, that dog was gettin some. And watching the others run from shep? yeah, no, only one way that is going to end.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
"Hey, I can outrun that dog...Awe! Awe!! Awe!!! Awe!!!!" Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems like being bitten by a police K-9 hurts like hell. I could tell because many of the "people" being bitten were screaming "OW!" a lot.

Posts: 7524 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
"Hey, I can outrun that dog...Awe! Awe!! Awe!!! Awe!!!!" Big Grin

I witnessed a purse snatcher try to out run a K9 in Atlantic City NJ, back in 1971. Dog got him and Police made the arrest.

New Democratic mayor following year caved in to public demand to disband city K9.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I was working I probably ran on a dozen K-9 bites and all the bad guys sounded just like that.

Posts: 2127 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That video just put a Friday Smile on my face!!! Thanx. Also a bit of chuckling, but maybe I shouldn't admit that!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
You gotta be a special kind of stupid to run from a police dog! Cool

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Amazing animals.

If you appreciate your local K9 units, most law enforcement agencies have foundations you can donate to, particularly for bullet resistant vests.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Great stuff! That #4 looked like he was going to take his arm right off, all the handler could do to get him to let go.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
#3 video k-9 is a kung fu master, had the guy in somekinda armbar twist submission

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Giggled all the way through that! #2 was my favorite!

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The last clip- single bite nut-munch = instantaneous submission. Stop fighting / lay down / fetal position

Very efficient

As a matter of fact, I think all K-9s should be taught the sack strike, the nad nibble, the pecker wrecker, whatever you want to call it.

'course, that may be a problem for the bitee, since the dogs seem quite reluctant to let go much of the time. Razz

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I love these videos,the one with the officer breaking the window was a sovereign citizen and they spent about thirty minutes with that fool till an officer of screen rolls up,tells the fool he is only going to say it once and his 50# malamute will make him leave the car.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
I have to say # 2 is my favorite. The butt munch is good as well. The “nut strike” is so effective it’s a little boring. Agree that is the most effective at gaining compliance lol

Posts: 724 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good doggies... Love watching what they can do. Uh, if you look at my name, you might see I have a great fondness for German Shepherd Dogs...

Posts: 423 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Good to know that outside the Beltway law and order & K-9 justice still rule. Big Grin

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post