SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Army of Barkness : Police K-9 Takedowns
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Army of Barkness : Police K-9 Takedowns Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Just watched with sound off to avoid conflicting with the World Serious/local radio HS football feed. If I’m remembering #4 is a twofer, that incident may have been posted before as a sovereign citizen takedown...... Cool

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Made me laugh.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
2018? How could they have missed the best chase ever! Wait for it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkNFK1ev2bg

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4989 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Now, in this compilation, notice something interesting at the 6:15 mark. Clearly a dangerous situation for both dogs and officers, as the moving vehicle could have crushed both human and canine. However, thankfully, that did not happen, but what did happen is that the dogs got so amped up that when the first one got in on the open passenger side of the car and started biting the perp, the second dog then came up and started biting the first dog in the ass and yanking it around like a chew toy. I am not faulting the pooch. The sirens are wailing, the officers are shouting commands, engines are revving, metal is crunching. It's freakin' mayhem, and the doggie's training kicked in, which consists of "bite the ever-lovin' shit out of any living thing in front of you."
Still, I wonder what was going through the first dog's mind besides "Hey! Who's biting me? I do the biting around here!"

Also, in several of these clips, I love the officers saying "STOP FIGHTING MY DOG!!", while the dog has like four pounds of ass cheek between his jaws. Razz

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
"Pecker wrecker". I gotta remember that one. Smile

I am totally convinced I'd make the worst K9 handler ever. After my dog latched onto some moron, I'd likely return to my car and finish that report I needed to get to. After all, if the dog had to run him down, its only fair to let the dog play with him for a while. Razz

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkNFK1ev2bg

That was fucking awesome! The dog pulled a Michael Jordan and leapt like 12 feet in the air to grab the assailant. Awesome!

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
love how the video started with music from Leo Moracchioli. Awesome video and loved the bite from Shep and that #1 video was funny as hell. Great stuff. Made my day

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Is it wrong to watch these with a shit eating grin on my face?

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Now, in this compilation, notice something interesting at the 6:15 mark. Clearly a dangerous situation for both dogs and officers, as the moving vehicle could have crushed both human and canine. However, thankfully, that did not happen, but what did happen is that the dogs got so amped up that when the first one got in on the open passenger side of the car and started biting the perp, the second dog then came up and started biting the first dog in the ass and yanking it around like a chew toy. I am not faulting the pooch. The sirens are wailing, the officers are shouting commands, engines are revving, metal is crunching. It's freakin' mayhem, and the doggie's training kicked in, which consists of "bite the ever-lovin' shit out of any living thing in front of you."
Still, I wonder what was going through the first dog's mind besides "Hey! Who's biting me? I do the biting around here!"

Also, in several of these clips, I love the officers saying "STOP FIGHTING MY DOG!!", while the dog has like four pounds of ass cheek between his jaws. Razz

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cruiser68:
No, and as a matter of fact, I'd like to see the dog still biting these assholes while they're getting their booking photos taken.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by cruiser68:
No, and as a matter of fact, I'd like to see the dog still biting these assholes while they're getting their booking photos taken.

Agreed. Had an incident in my neighborhood where a 15 YO soliciter was at my neighbor's house. He was black. I was in my yard with my dog and another neighbor. His first words out of his mouth were "Better keep that dog on a leash or I'll put a bullet in his head." Repeated what he said a second time. I told him to stop acting like a punk and leave me alone. Now he wants to throw down with me on my front lawn. Long story short I ended up calling the local police and this punks first words to the PO when he approached him were "What the fuck do you want Pig?"

My Monday Morning Quarterback said i should have just let my dog off it's leash. Funny he has always been prejudiced against black men. I always wondered why many hate dogs....these videos confirm why Smile

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
One of my old teammates called his dog, malligator.

A beautiful Belgian Malinois .

James loved that dog, and I did too. Saved my ass more than once. That dog has been gone for over ten years and James still posts about his birthday every year.

Always brings me to tears. Not only was his K9 a great tool in law enforcement , but he was family.

I say this about a dog....a dog.....knowing he fucking bit me more than once, even though it was training and once in the line of duty...but man, he was a great dog.

One night we were running down some armed robbers for a gas station robbery in the county and the dog kept us from running thru an open well(about three or four feet wide), he was dragging us across a field and stopped, barked and then herded us to the left around the hole...we never would have seen it...

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
It is amazing how strong these animals are. I have been on some great apprehensions with our dogs... we have some great handlers and great dogs.

I have gotten to know many of our dogs including ones I have worked with enough to play with on down time (with permission from handler of course) these dogs could tug my ass, a grown 200lb man, around and off balance. Amazing dogs and worth every penny.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Excellent way to start my weekend! I especially liked the one exiting the vehicle as it appears he was either taking a video or on a live call. Either way, I hope he got it all with him screaming like a little girl.
Thanks.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love watching K9s bite criminals. Thanks!! GO PUP GO!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Bite On!

Posts: 1551 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
All my years working radio, my favorite transmissions to hear:

“(number) at gunpoint”
“In custody”
“Roll aid for dog bite”

quote:
Originally posted by steve495:

One of my all time favs! That’s why they are called “fur missiles”

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the video. Put a BIG smile on my face.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Do these perps ever get huge payouts from the city for their (well-deserved) injuries? I also love watching K9s help take out the garbage. But it looks like it could be expensive in perp-friendly jury pool places.

Posts: 3522 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
It's always fun to watch these dogs enjoy their time on the job.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
That's some fun stuff!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2837 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post