SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Milo Yiannopoulos fighting the good fight with truth and facts
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Milo Yiannopoulos fighting the good fight with truth and facts Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Steve Hayward, historian on Powerlineblog.com, was in Berkeley; thought the police presence woefully inadequate to the threat, I think that's likely true.

Remember Ronald Reagan was elected governor of California after the "Free Speech Movement" and S.I. Hayakawa elected senator after he pulled the wires off a sound truck at a San Francisco State "protest".

Maybe we can wake up the sleeping majority in CA.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Milo talking to Fox tonight:

https://youtu.be/TcmE-9hqxCc

highly recommend this video
Milo's security team includes ex-navy seals

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/...ng-higher-education/

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Y-sX5JLwidE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Milo is what courage acts like. Kevlar is not enough to protect someone who has become a national treasure. If I were Trump, I would award him the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Tomorrow. Before close of business.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Appears to be going full WTO down there. I'm sorry for anyone that lives in a metro area. B&E several banks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDthOCU-mBk

Posts: 9965 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
BWWAHHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

The mob is looting...err...redistributing the wealth of a Starbucks.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Appears that the camera man was attacked and the steam is down.

Posts: 9965 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Appears that the camera man was attacked and the steam is down.

I mean, how dare he broadcast their crime spree.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
The left's monster got off its leash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Interesting that there is almost no MSM coverage of this.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was that a RADAR speed monitoring trailer the UC-Berzerkers burned. It is for public safety. Now some snowflake won't get reminded to slow down and crash into a school bus killing thousands of chillens.

Fighting "fascism" with fascism. What a concept.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Is this what failed vice-presidential nominee Kaine meant when he recently called on his fellows to "fight in the streets?"

Within the last few days, Obama and the defeated party has been calling for protests and obstruction. The reason the defeated party has historically remained silent for a period is to allow passions to subside while the transition takes place.

While Milo creates his own protest weather, the defeated party is stirring a storm among its followers. That's how larger unrest denies the very free speech that the left then hides behind to avoid accountability.

Real statesmen know that restraining self-importance is part of our country's success. But, the left seems short on statesmen or stateswomen at this time.

Milo aims to cause controversy but flames are being fanned apart from his event.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice!!

That's the university I graduated frommand did my masters at.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:
BWWAHHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

The mob is looting...err...redistributing the wealth of a Starbucks.

Well, the police did say earlier they were letting the protester losers do as they pleased.

Maybe that douche Starbucks CEO can hire 10,000 of these protesting goons so they won't trash their stores again. Ya, right.

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Filmmaker Lexi Alexander also defended the riot on Twitter, encouraging people to “punch Nazis,” “riot when your college invites a Nazi,” and “set it all on fire.”
"Punch Nazis."
"Riot when your college invites a Nazi."
"Set it all on fire."
"In case of doubt, study history." — Lexi Alexander ‎ (@Lexialex) February 2, 2017
LINK

Uh, now where did I put that criminal statute on inciting a riot?

Suck it up. Good grief. In 4 years you can have another go at getting your way. What is at stake anyway?

Global warming was supposed to destroy us a decade ago but it didn't and not because of anything Obama did. Criminal aliens will be returned to decimate their own countries instead of ours. And, a sworn enemy who promises to infiltrate the immigration system will have people vetted more closely. Woo hoo. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The left is the new Fourth Reich.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Are they screaming about fascism while they forcibly shut down free speech?

Stupid leftists.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Once again the idiot leftists are helping out their enemy, in this case Milo. I'm in Dubai now and flipping through the news channels this story is on the news crawl on the bottom of EVERY channel. CNN Intl, BBC World, SkyNews, France24, EuroNews, NHK - every single one. Milo's name has been blasted around the world now in a way that is truly amazing. Thanks for the free publicity you knuckleheads!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107606 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Money power play. I like it.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke