SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    San Francisco introduces 'Poop Patrol' to clean up after its own crappy liberal policies
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Francisco introduces 'Poop Patrol' to clean up after its own crappy liberal policies Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
More from the City by the Bay. Apparently dried, airborne fecal matter is also a growing concern. Great.

From the article - "Dr. Lee Riley has warned about the dangers the conditions in San Francisco are posing to the residents warning about rotavirus stating, “If you happen to inhale that, it can also go into your intestine.” The virus can be fatal."

Link - http://www.foxnews.com/opinion...iberal-policies.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sticking a band aid on an arterial laceration.

Posts: 13128 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Reading that quote literally made me gag. What does it take? I mean really, what does it take to change peoples minds? I am a firm believer that things like this will not change until the people that advocate and implement these policies are personally affected by them.

You want gun control? I bet you wish you had one when a thug invades. You want illegals to stream in uncontrolled? Until they break into your home and ravage your family.

Until perople are affected personally they WILL NOT change their minds about the policies they advocate for.

So honestly, I wish the worst on them. Just like they wish the worst on me through their big-brother ideas.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
They need a Poopnado!

Classic leftist ostrich-head-in-the-sand mentality. Nothing will change until people are actually dying in the streets.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15834 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
They need a Poopnado!

Classic leftist ostrich-head-in-the-sand mentality. Nothing will change until people are actually dying in the streets.

Then, like now, they'll just blame it on guns!

Posts: 2561 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm.... Questions:
How do I apply to Poop Patrol?
Eligibility list?
Is there a physical agility test?
Lateral transfer? Veteran preference?
Starting pay?
How long is the Poop Patrol Academy?
How long is the Probationary period?
Will I be assigned a Poop Patrol FTO after I graduate PP Academy?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
It's getting Shitty by the Bay. Why I left.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16959 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
It's getting Shitty by the Bay. Why I left.

Didn't Otis Redding right a song about that?

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27123 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
Didn't Otis Redding right a song about that?

Shittin' on the Dock of the Bay??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
And no doubt they get paid the SF minimum wage of $15/hr. Can't wait to hear they strike for improved working conditions. hahahahahahahahahaha

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
And no doubt they get paid the SF minimum wage of $15/hr. Can't wait to hear they strike for improved working conditions. hahahahahahahahahaha

Then a few years down the road file for a PTSD compensation claim (Poop Traumatic Shit Disorder).

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGSense:
quote:

Then a few years down the road file for a PTSD compensation claim (Poop Traumatic Shit Disorder).

No doubt! And the DimOfWits in Sacrapimento will ensure they get plenty of $$$$$.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Plus $250,000 a year in overtime.This is California

Posts: 13128 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Here's a few piles I hope they scoop up soon:

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OMCHamlin:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Reading that quote literally made me gag. What does it take? I mean really, what does it take to change peoples minds? I am a firm believer that things like this will not change until the people that advocate and implement these policies are personally affected by them.

You want gun control? I bet you wish you had one when a thug invades. You want illegals to stream in uncontrolled? Until they break into your home and ravage your family.

Until perople are affected personally they WILL NOT change their minds about the policies they advocate for.

So honestly, I wish the worst on them. Just like they wish the worst on me through their big-brother ideas.

I would love to see San Francisco ravaged by poop related disease...
Unfortunately, such diseases have a tendency to spread to other areas--there are things called airplanes.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
In the article is a picture of a junkie passed and sprawled out on the sidewalk.

If that was in front of my $2M home, I'd think about urinating on him.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32056 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I had an interesting dream last night. I dreamt there was a movie a lot like Death Wish, except Charles Bronsons' character was sniping poopers on the streets of San Francisco! The first 10 or 15 minutes of the movie the viewer watched as people had to carefully navigate their way on the sidewalks through piles of poop everywhere, and they were all very disgusted and murmuring about how much they wish somebody would DO something about it.

Then, one night, the viewers saw a man with a rifle on a roof with a powerful scope searching the streets for a pooper. When he would see one, he'd take him out.

The next morning, the homicide division was at the scenes of three murders, and were discussing the facts of the case. The victim had his pants at his ankles, and when they moved the body, they found feces beneath him. It was obvious, somebody was shooting the poopers!

As the citizens (most of them, anyway) cheered the pooper sniper, the Liberals running the city stated that priority number one was finding the pooper sniper and bringing him to justice!

When the alarm clock went off this morning, that was the abrupt ending to the dream, so I never got to find out how it worked out. Frown

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10864 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Nice! But shouldn't this be a Dirty Harry movie? Smile

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16959 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
"Now I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, 'Hey I'm a homeless person so I don't have to obey any laws - not even the laws of common decency.' So, even though I'm a police officer, you're probably thinking you can squat and take a shit right here on this sidewalk and I'll do nothing about it. Well, do you feel lucky? Do ya - punk?"

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10864 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post