SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Glock Watch, it's time for a Glock
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock Watch, it's time for a Glock Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Got this today, the new Glock watch, all kinds of pictures and video at the link.... $399

https://glockwatches.com/

PRECISION & PERFECTION

Introducing the Limited Edition GLOCK Precision™
35th Anniversary Watch

This year marks the 35th Anniversary of the GLOCK USA headquarters in Smyrna, Georgia. To celebrate, the Austrian firearms powerhouse has released a series of videos and commemorative giveaways. Today the 35th Anniversary GLOCK Watch is announced – a limited release timepiece designed by the GLOCK Precision team. Inspired by the classic features of GLOCK pistols, the solar-powered watches will feature a titanium case, a stainless steel nDLC band, sapphire crystal glass and a green pistol case. The GLOCK Watch release will be limited to 3500 serialized units that will include an exclusive challenge coin.

Ordering and information: http://Glock-precision.com

A yellow-themed version of the GLOCK Watch will only be available to EU customers. Links to order and for additional information will be updated shortly (here). For those patient enough to wait, a TFB/TFBTV review is slated to go live in a few weeks.

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
That is a sweet watch, though $400 is kinda pricey. . .

BUT, it does have a sapphire crystal (much tougher and scratch-resistant than glass), a titanium case. That's a really nice watch.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21820 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
It’s all relative I suppose. To those REALLY into watches $400 is more or less the top of the entry level. It’s a little higher than many micro brands but not by much. Considering the specs it seems to be appropriately priced. I wonder who makes the movement?

I definitely want to know more about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21051 | Location: North Carolina  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
That is a sweet watch, though $400 is kinda pricey. . .

More than any of the Glocks I ever bought.

Posts: 21041 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Don't waste your money

Posts: 107226 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
My google-kung-fu failed me and I was not able to find any additional info on the movement. However, the European version is for the 40th anniversary of Glock and it is yellow.

I like ours better.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3569 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like it and just placed an order for one.

I have spent $400 in worse ways before.

Posts: 406 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
It doesn't take Glock mags, so I am unimpressed. Razz

Posts: 3171 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd rather have a Glock-themed Swatch for about 30 bucks.

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I was expecting it to have tritium night hands.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
They should have called it CLOCK.

Posts: 45323 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Well shit.

It does come with a challenge coin and custom cut foam!

Posts: 9104 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Does it keep perfect time?

Does it have a Grip Zone? Oh wait... Big Grin

Posts: 13039 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will wait for the Gen III and they finger grooves.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"If you shill it, they will come."

Posts: 107226 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Didn't somebody on this forum say "You will buy a Glock?"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30531 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Finally, a Glock I can like! Big Grin

(Just kidding. I like my G34.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25991 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
next version will have side cuts.

Posts: 7720 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
It would be my first and only Glock. It might be worth it the next time someone at the range asks if I have a Glock. Nah, not worth it. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
This watch is perfect.

As the next reversion will be as well. Wink

Posts: 21041 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post