SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    iDrudgeReport.com no longer in service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iDrudgeReport.com no longer in service Login/Join 
posted
Getting this message at www.idrudgereport.com:

Thank you for your support all these years,
however iDrudgeReport.com will no longer
be in service.

What the heck?

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like drudgereport.com is more mobile friendly now.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On my tablet, which uses Samsung internet, I can no longer download Drudge Report. It is in my bookmarks but when I choose it, nothing happens. When I switch to Chrome, I am able to download it ??

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I look at Drudge every day on my iPhone and noticed in the past couple weeks it comes up as a mobile site now, to be honest I preferred it the old way.

Posts: 33882 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
You need to download the new Drudge Report app. It now has internal setting to link to Fox, Britebart and 1 other.

If you use the website for Drudge on your browser, you need to use desktop view.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
First Prodigy, now this...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43925 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
First Prodigy, now this...

I was wondering what the little guy was kicking so I zoomed in:

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
That's funny.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43925 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IDK, looks to me like your URL is spelled wrong. Get rid of the leading "i". Here is a link to drudge that I just linked to:

https://www.drudgereport.com/

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
iDrudgeReport.com was a "mobile friendly" version of drudgereport.com. It was established in 2007. And recently, no longer in service.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimTheo:
IDK, looks to me like your URL is spelled wrong. Get rid of the leading "i". Here is a link to drudge that I just linked to:

https://www.drudgereport.com/

Works for me.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38723 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post