SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    iDrudgeReport.com no longer in service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
iDrudgeReport.com no longer in service Login/Join 
Member
posted
Getting this message at www.idrudgereport.com:

Thank you for your support all these years,
however iDrudgeReport.com will no longer
be in service.

What the heck?
 
Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like drudgereport.com is more mobile friendly now.
 
Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
On my tablet, which uses Samsung internet, I can no longer download Drudge Report. It is in my bookmarks but when I choose it, nothing happens. When I switch to Chrome, I am able to download it ??
 
Posts: 2561 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I look at Drudge every day on my iPhone and noticed in the past couple weeks it comes up as a mobile site now, to be honest I preferred it the old way.


 
Posts: 37102 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
You need to download the new Drudge Report app. It now has internal setting to link to Fox, Britebart and 1 other.

If you use the website for Drudge on your browser, you need to use desktop view.





Any dog can be a Guide Dog if you don't care where you're going.


NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
 
Posts: 8599 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
First Prodigy, now this...




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46612 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
First Prodigy, now this...


I was wondering what the little guy was kicking so I zoomed in:





"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard
 
Posts: 2054 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
That's funny.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46612 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
IDK, looks to me like your URL is spelled wrong. Get rid of the leading "i". Here is a link to drudge that I just linked to:

https://www.drudgereport.com/



I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either
 
Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
iDrudgeReport.com was a "mobile friendly" version of drudgereport.com. It was established in 2007. And recently, no longer in service.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46612 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimTheo:
IDK, looks to me like your URL is spelled wrong. Get rid of the leading "i". Here is a link to drudge that I just linked to:

https://www.drudgereport.com/


Works for me.




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
 
Posts: 42142 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    iDrudgeReport.com no longer in service

© SIGforum 2026