SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hank the tank or

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hank the tank or Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted
pussies in kali. The black bear that should be sleeping in (it is February after all) is stopping at his favorite dining places and they don't want him or anyone else "injured". OK, I'm nearly 2000 miles from there. Here at home, we have a working solution to these problems when they crop up. It starts and ends with a "bang". the bear is a problem child that looks like he's wearing a nice coat. One of the interviewed ladies doesn't see why we all want to shoot him and then go on with our lives.

Well, shooting him, all 500#, would surely end the problem. I don't care if he is "cute", if he's a problem, fix it. I know ammo is in short supply, but its not that short. Of course I live in an uncivilized area where we don't put up with crap like this. 30 homes broken into? None of those have a suitable firearm or owner with balls?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18389 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Mmmm, bear meat burgers and backstrap.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
I feel as though we are missing some context. Or at least I am.

Whatcha talking ‘bout, Willis?

Posts: 6372 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43909 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post