SIGforum
Hank the tank or

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9650076984

February 19, 2022, 07:30 PM
rburg
Hank the tank or
pussies in kali. The black bear that should be sleeping in (it is February after all) is stopping at his favorite dining places and they don't want him or anyone else "injured". OK, I'm nearly 2000 miles from there. Here at home, we have a working solution to these problems when they crop up. It starts and ends with a "bang". the bear is a problem child that looks like he's wearing a nice coat. One of the interviewed ladies doesn't see why we all want to shoot him and then go on with our lives.

Well, shooting him, all 500#, would surely end the problem. I don't care if he is "cute", if he's a problem, fix it. I know ammo is in short supply, but its not that short. Of course I live in an uncivilized area where we don't put up with crap like this. 30 homes broken into? None of those have a suitable firearm or owner with balls?

Unhappy ammo seeker
February 19, 2022, 07:59 PM
LS1 GTO
Mmmm, bear meat burgers and backstrap.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

February 19, 2022, 08:00 PM
thumperfbc
I feel as though we are missing some context. Or at least I am.

Whatcha talking ‘bout, Willis?
February 19, 2022, 08:08 PM
sigmonkey

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!