SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tried to bite police officer, got punched in the throat...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tried to bite police officer, got punched in the throat... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
...and I laughed and smiled, and laughed some more. Took the fight right out of her.

All the usual suspects, and their yammering cohorts. Don't forget- women can do whatever they want and you cannot defend yourself against it- even though these people are unable to define what a woman is, until it suits their purposes.

From a couple of years ago. Unable to embed because it's age-restricted, not to mention, an offense to all those in society who make at least some effort to behave decently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuvdhrjQMv0

"Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets." - Travis Bickle

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107633 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Act like a bunch of wild animals and wonder why they get treated like a wild animal. Those kids have no hope growing up around “adults” like that.

This is the product of the war on poverty and great society.

Posts: 13130 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'd hardly call them kids.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107633 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Act like a bunch of wild animals and wonder why they get treated like a wild animal.

This is correct. There's a subset of society that believes they should be allowed to do whatever they'd like with no repercussions. Perfect example in that video.

Posts: 2833 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Taking out the trash, thanks officers!
Could not do your job, I’d be prosecuted!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Those two sisters have zero impulse control and no concept of reality (i.e. a pregnant woman committing a felony/misdemeanor can and will be handcuffed). The one dressed in black even said she's fought the police before.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23286 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
We used to smack them with a sap or convoy and that reduced them to unconsciousness, but liberals got involved and cops had to dial it back to stern words. Decades later, this is what you get, feral humans who think it’s ok to bite.

We need to return to the old ways, where people acted right for A. They were decent people or B. They were afraid of an ass kicking from the cops.

I have no sympathy for these people.

I had a 17 yo scratch my face while I was trying to cuff her. I have a scar from it, and developed a MRSA infection from her. And she got a pass because she had no criminal history.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11290 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
In black culture, there is a segment in which verbal "disrespecting" is equal to rape or murder or something. And their definition of "disrespecting" is grade school shit; "what the fuck, you dint give me enuff fries..." or " what the fuck choo lookin' at?!" (this has happened to me a few times), and on, and on. And to them, their logical answer is violence, no matter the location or circumstance, no matter who is around to see it, including police. To the two animals in the video, just getting touched by police is "disrespect", and boom, instant roller derby mayhem.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
I could not watch this after fifteen seconds.....

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I've been to that WalMart a number of times. That's the cleanest I've ever seen it. Typical clientele though. Roll Eyes

Wild animals and pack behavior. It seems prevalent in that particular demographic.

Curious why they didn't just haul the punchee's ass out of there first thing. It seems it would have perhaps prevented the mayhem from starting.

Posts: 20118 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Entitlement to steal and fight run rampant.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1560 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Holy shit! Snacks, a show, AND $.98 Flip Flops????

My Walmart seriously needs to up their game, I’m feeling cheated Big Grin

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10944 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
In background "take off your badge", what a joke. Too many western movies or cartoons.

Posts: 1564 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
There was a time, not so long ago, there would have been a dozen officers there and, every single loudmouth, interfering, threat making motherfucker in that scrum would be wearing bracelets and going to jail.

“Take off that badge bro!” Asshole, that badge is the only reason you aren’t getting monkey stomped into a shit-puddle.

I don’t know how cops today do it.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I try actively to keep distance between people like that and me.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29711 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I've been to that WalMart a number of times. That's the cleanest I've ever seen it. Typical clientele though. Roll Eyes

Wild animals and pack behavior. It seems prevalent in that particular demographic.

Curious why they didn't just haul the punchee's ass out of there first thing. It seems it would have perhaps prevented the mayhem from starting.

Couldn’t agree more with all of that. I detest those stores. If I have to go to one it’s like once every couple of years. If I was pushing a cart into that place, I’d look over at this scene, laugh and just keep pushing the car to get what I need and GTFO. I wouldn’t be surprised in the least.

There is a term, I think it’s ‘community narcissism’ for these groups or packs. They think their treatment is due to their skin color, sexuality, etc, nah, it’s down to you acting like an asshole, a child, and throwing temper tantrums like a lil child whose mommy said they couldn’t have the sucker at the store. And it’s down to programming. So many of these people are just programmed. I know one thing is certain, the schools are not teaching how to think for yourself. If the PD rolls up, and you wile out, you’ll end up in cuffs. Your color or sexuality or gender, or what the fuck ever, will not matter whatsoever. Instead, during your scene at the Chinamart, if you would have just remained calm, walked out with the officer to explain your bullshit, no cuffs, no drama, no getting punched in the face after you tried to bite the officer, etc. You wanted drama, and you got it. Stupid is as stupid does.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12644 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:
There was a time, not so long ago, there would have been a dozen officers there and, every single loudmouth, interfering, threat making motherfucker in that scrum would be wearing bracelets and going to jail.

There was a time when people didn't do that shit in stores. Or McDonalds. Or Disneyland.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is a term, I think it’s ‘community narcissism’ for these groups or packs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Basically it boils down to poor parenting. The lack of a father in the home is a big factor. I pay attention as to how parents deal with their kids in stores. No respect for authority.

Posts: 17249 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Women, if you're going to WalMart to fight, for Christ sake where appreciate fighting cloths. No matter what you think, no one want's to see your stinky shit.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post