SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Poor Bobby De Niro can’t retire, financial hardship, boohoo!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poor Bobby De Niro can’t retire, financial hardship, boohoo! Login/Join 
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
He has to have earned in excess of 75M over his career. How do you piss that away?

Hoiw many pro sports figures made significantly more and pissed away every dime. Lawrence Taylor who lived in our area of NJ didn't have a dime after a string of bad investments.

All of Denero;'s establishments have been without revenue for some time. Meanwhile the bills keep coming in.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5806 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His wife has a MONTHLY limit of $50,000.00 on her CC?

Did I read that right?

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
He can't cut her CC allowance. Doesn't he know BLM. Way to go there ....Bobby.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
The reality is the more you make the more you have to spend... no telling how many folks are on his payroll.... I wonder how much his lawyer makes off of him?

I've worked on houses for people that own several... not your average house but ones that are worth millions... these folks are no longer 'individuals' but are a corporation in itself due to all the people they have to employee to keep these up.... then they have to hire more people to manage those people....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy and the rest of these libtards are like flies....they eat shit and bother people.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post