SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Poor Bobby De Niro can’t retire, financial hardship, boohoo!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poor Bobby De Niro can’t retire, financial hardship, boohoo! Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble, but he is extremely rich and has plenty of money. If you’ve never seen anyone intentionally shuffling money and lowering “income” in a divorce, this is what it looks like.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cry me a fucking river! He should be made to pay back all of those loans intended to help small business, not subsidize some asshole actor and his business.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
In addition to jack ass de niro taking millions in government loans, pelosi's multi millionaire husband also got loans as well as several well known rock bands because their concerts were cancelled. Governors and mayors did this to you fools, not the White House.

But they all hate President Trump.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Apparently his wife is very high maintenance. A few years ago, De Niro and his wife were spotted in a Manhattan bar having a public spat. Witnesses reported him saying, "I wouldn’t have to keep making shitty movies if you didn’t spend all my money!"

Posts: 3273 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Seems strange to me how much political clout celebrities, with such an elitist mindset, have with many Americans.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Deniro is so full of shit they'll be able to save a lot of money at his funeral.

Instead of burying him in an expensive fancy casket, they can just give him an enema and then he'll fit in an Altoids tin.

Seriously, I just don't understand how some people can be so full of hatred and venom and actively and aggressively spew their crap at others. Must be a miserable person inside.

Posts: 11995 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ever since he forgot that he's simply an entertainer and spent all his energy pontificating about politics in a particularly venomous way, any regard I had for him as an actor was eclipsed by the contempt I feel for him as a human being.

Runnin' and gunnin' (slowly..)

Posts: 98 | Location: Malta | Registered: July 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Rot in Hell you POS!
His restaurant NOBU got $28 million from the Taxpayer.

Posts: 8728 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He has to have earned in excess of 75M over his career. How do you piss that away?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
^^Anybody could do that, with the right attitude, if they apply themselves.

Posts: 27184 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
And if he hates our President so much why did he take money from the government for his “struggling” business ventures? Hypocrite!

And to think I USED to think he was a good Actor.

I retired on a helluva lot less income and assets than that asshole did, my give a fuck’s tank level is on empty.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8405 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
boo-freaking-hoo.

This.

quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Please stop consuming my oxygen Bob.

And this.

quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
And to think I USED to think he was a good Actor.

Good actor? Sure. Decent human being? I'm thinking "no."

God bless America.

Posts: 13913 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
"His accounts and business manager ... says that the best case for Mr. De Niro, if everything starts to turn around this year, ... he is going to be lucky if he makes $7.5 million this year,” said Krauss."

Oh, boo-freaking-hoo. Poor guy's going to have to settle for ONLY $7.5 million in income this year. Such a hardship. Thoughts and prayers, Robert... You'll make it through, somehow.
^^^This. If you can't live on $7.5M/year, you essentially suck.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I hope bob goes and chokes on a dick and his ex-wife gets all the money. Fuck him and the rest of hollywood and pro sports. We've done fine without those assholes these past few months.

Posts: 13314 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FUCK DE NIRO!

Posts: 1246 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
What a dumbass. All the money that dipshit has made and he can’t hang it up? No sympathy.

Love his acting, one of the best I have ever seen. But the person, umm no. I separate art from personal bs, but he needs to shut the fuck up. How much respect would we have for him, if he just did his job, did some philanthropy and that’s that. Go vote however you want. But I’m sick of any athlete or celebrity running their mouths about politics or anything else. Be humble, donate money to x or y cause, and just go home.

And yeah, he’s been through a divorce in the late 80’s and has a nasty habit of high maintenance women burning every cent he makes. All his own doing. And I can’t stand the fact that he took all those government loans out for his businesses when he’s worth millions, hundreds of millions. He reminds me of Ray Donovan’s father in the showtime series. Bob likes the black ladies, and the real expensive ones.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12963 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Always plays a tough guys, but he's a bitch.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4637 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
He used to be my favorite actor. Now? He can eat shit and die as far as I'm concerned.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Hey Bobby, no tears here.

In fact I would like to use a word you used in bad Grandpa, "Chabba" . How does that feel? Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36898 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
He was a good actor with some great roles in some great movies, but I still have to say FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9420 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post