SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Police Training, timing your shot, Brazilian style.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Police Training, timing your shot, Brazilian style. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
Dude in green t-shirt appears to be proficient in Poop and Shoot style.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Bat Sh!t Crazy!

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Damn! I knew life was cheap in Brazil, but I had way underestimated how cheap.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23264 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That takes the Grammy of the Darwin Award Winners....This is how 911 calls start....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Everyone has a purpose in life and someone found their's.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
They give that job to the rookie or.something?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Well, no one can complain that the police there don’t train to shoot past bystanders.
I have heard of high tier teams shooting with members down range, but never anything like that.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Fuckin' Delta.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16357 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
This guy obviously made a "dare" bet on the Capitals....

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Uhhhhhhhhhh...I can think of a HELLUVA lot better ways to do that!! Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least they all had hearing protection.

Posts: 3480 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Nope, nope,... and nope again!!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Never sleep with the chiefs wife, never sleep with the chiefs wife, never sleep......

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Brazilian James Yeager.

Q

Posts: 26405 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I'm not so sure OSHA would like that.

Posts: 4079 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just watched a Richard Widmark movie on TCM:
Take the High Ground!
At one point, Widmark, playing a DI, stands a distance away from a boot having trouble qualifying with a M1 Garand. Widmark spreads his feet wide apart and has the boot shoot between his legs.
Maybe this Brazilian dude saw that movie too!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Love it!

quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Fuckin' Delta.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
“Officer Rodriguez, who had only been on the department for 9 days, was laid to rest...”

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't do that job...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
"Ooops!"

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post