SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Anyway, I guess it really doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things. Pelosi ain't going to get any of her shit bills passed in any case.

They just passed that POS Infrastructural Bill last month, didn't they?

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

They just passed that POS Infrastructural Bill last month, didn't they?

Sorry, I mean through the Senate.

quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
Nunez is a Congressman (Representative). Senators can be appointed to fill an unexpired term by Governor. Congressman/Representatives are replaced only through a Special Election, and then only for the remainder of that unexpired term.

Thanks for that clarification.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
12/6/21

Description

Legal analyst Joe diGenova joined WMAL's "O'Connor and Company" radio program to analyze CNN firing Chris Cuomo and the school shooter's parents being charged after a manhunt.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Is it just me, or is the MSM turning up the attacks on Trump again just recently? I sense that he must have the GDC's worried over the next 2 national elections.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
Is it just me, or is the MSM turning up the attacks on Trump again just recently? I sense that he must have the GDC's worried over the next 2 national elections.

Yep!

His teasing he's running again has got them scared to death and Biden is turning out to be even a bigger dud than anyone could have imagined.

They're also trying to strangle his baby (the new Trump social media platform) in the crib because they CANNOT allow him to speak directly to the American people again. Can't have that!

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
on top of that Peppermint Patty Psaki is telling everyone that 'we need to move on'

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Still Crying: Hillary Gets 'Emotional' As She Reads 5-Year-Old 'Would Have Been' 2016 Victory Speech

**vid included I can't embed**

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We really dodged a bullet by defeating her for president!!! She really thought she had it in the bag......instead, she just turned out being the bag!!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
And a shit-bag at that! Of course she was a shit-bag before her multiple shot at the office of the President...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My feces takes exception to the comments above.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^
And a shit-bag at that! Of course she was a shit-bag before her multiple shot at the office of the President...

thats a horrible thing to say about shit....

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Trump should release a video of him reading his acceptance speech.

"And here is the speech I gave on my inauguration, when I was actually elected president."

Use the same background, chair, etc.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That video is one of the funniest damn things I've ever seen.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

WTF?!?!

This harridan is so self-absorbed she thinks anybody cares what she would have said had she been elected?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
She loves herself too much to be a narcissist.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I decided to put this in the President Trump thread. This man receiving the Medal of Honor, sang the National Anthem at the National Finals Rodeo earlier this week. I looked him up and found both his citation for the medal and this video of the presentation. Someone in the Joe Manchin thread compared Trump to Biden (?, unbelievably) in public speaking ability. I think he was terrific. You can skip forward here and there, but the President’s speech honoring “Doc” McCloughan is moving. I’ll post the citation that is attached to the medal, so you don’t have to listen to the reading of it either.

quote:
CITATION
Private First Class James C. McCloughan distinguished himself by acts of gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty from May 13 - 15, 1969, while serving as a combat medic with Company C, 3d Battalion, 21st Infantry, 196th Light Infantry Brigade, Americal Division. The company air assaulted into an area near Tam Ky and Nui Yon Hill. On May 13th, with complete disregard for his life, he ran 100 meters in an open field through heavy fire to rescue a comrade too injured to move and carried him to safety. That same day, 2d Platoon was ordered to search the area near Nui Yon Hill when the platoon was ambushed by a large North Vietnamese Army force and sustained heavy casualties. With complete disregard for his life and personal safety, Private First Class McCloughan led two Americans into the safety of a trench while being wounded by shrapnel from a rocket propelled grenade. He ignored a direct order to stay back and braved an enemy assault while moving into the “kill zone” on four more occasions to extract wounded comrades. He treated the injured, prepared the evacuation, and though bleeding heavily from shrapnel wounds on his head and body, refused evacuation to safety in order to remain at the battle site with his fellow Soldiers who were heavily outnumbered by North Vietnamese Army forces. On May 14th, the platoon was again ordered to move out towards Nui Yon Hill. Private First Class McCloughan was wounded a second time by small arms fire and shrapnel from a rocket propelled grenade while rendering aid to two Soldiers in an open rice paddy. In the final phases of the attack, two companies from the 2d North Vietnamese Army Division and an element of 700 soldiers from a Viet Cong regiment descended upon Company C’s position on three sides. Private First Class McCloughan, again with complete disregard for his life, went into the crossfire numerous times throughout the battle to extract wounded Soldiers, while also fighting the enemy. His relentless and courageous actions inspired and motivated his comrades to fight for their survival. When supplies ran low, Private First Class McCloughan volunteered to hold a blinking strobe light in an open area as a marker for a nighttime resupply drop. He remained steadfast while bullets landed all around him and rocket propelled grenades flew over his prone, exposed body. During the morning darkness of May 15th, Private First Class McCloughan knocked out a rocket propelled grenade position with a grenade, fought and eliminated enemy soldiers, treated numerous casualties, kept two critically wounded Soldiers alive during the night, and organized the dead and wounded for evacuation at daylight. His timely and courageous actions were instrumental in saving the lives of his fellow Soldiers. Private First Class McCloughan’s personal heroism, professional competence, and devotion to duty are in keeping with the highest traditions of the military service and reflect great credit upon himself, the Americal Division, and the United States Army

I wish there were more rodeo fans in the Forum

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I derive great joy from Hillary's tears.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1/6 DC Jail Deputy Warden Deletes Twitter After Vulgar, Anti-Trump Tweets Exposed: 'F**k Everyone Who Supports Trump'

https://nationalfile.com/1-6-d...yone-supports-trump/

Kathleen Landerkin, the current Correctional Training Facility (CTF) Deputy Warden at the Department of Corrections in the District of Columbia, assists in overseeing day to day operations, inmate transportation, and case management.
Though she holds a position of power of January 6 inmates, Landerkin continued to spout anti-Trump and anti-Republican rhetoric on her Twitter until she deleted her account earlier today.

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene tweeted at Landerkin, “You are responsible for human rights violations in the DC Jail and torture and abuse of pre-trial defendants.”

She included a screenshot of one of Landerkin’s tweets that read “F**k everyone who supports Trump.”

Alex Brusewitz, the CEO of XStrategies, conducted an advanced search of her twitter by typing “Trump” and dozens of anti-Trump tweets came up such as “The Trump family is a crime family and the GOP in [sic] complicit,” and “Trump is doing more damage to this country then [sic] foreign terrorists ever have.”

She has referred to Trump supporters as “deplorables,” the same word Hillary Clinton used to describe Trump supporters in 2016 and claimed that white men are more dangerous than immigrants.

In September of 2018, Landerkin revealed that she had a “Resist” bumper sticker on her vehicle.

She had another bumper sticker featuring President Trump depicted as a baby wearing a diaper, and a third with the American flag upside down, an international signal of distress, with the words “Not My President” written under it.

Landerkin also appears to be a partisan Democrat and a supporter of President Barack Obama. She also claimed that, because President Trump did not win the popular vote in 2016, the electoral college should be abolished.

Since 2018, Landerkin has lectured white people and made her disdain for white men known.

Inmates in the D.C. prison are being transferred to other prisons after the U.S. Marshals Service found “evidence of systemic failures” and unacceptable living conditions. The USMS found human rights being violated by the prison, such as guards that punitively withheld food and water from inmates, inmates that stood in human sewage because the toilets were clogged, and guards that have assaulted inmates.

In addition, Greene has described the conditions of the prison as ““unusually cruel,” saying that inmates have been denied access to their attorneys, have been denied haircuts or razors to shave for months, and have not been given proper medical treatment when they needed it. When Greene tried to access the prison post-1/6, Deputy Warden Kathleen Landerkin denied Greene and fellow congressional staff access. Before 1/6, there was never an issue with congressional staff accessing the facility.

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s office released a complete report titled “Unusually Cruel: An Eyewitness Report from Inside the D.C. Jail” that details human rights violations of 1/6 defendants (pdf).

U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth has ordered that both Quincy Booth, the director of the city’s Department of Corrections, and Wanda Patten, the warden of the DC Jail, to be held in contempt of court. While no sanctions or penalties are imposed, the judge said it needed to be determined if civil rights of the inmates in the prison are being violated.

Kathleen Landerkin deleted her Twitter account a few hours following Marjorie Taylor Greene’s tweet.

More at link including referenced tweets

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Unseen reporter: An unbiased, fair minded jailer for sure....back to you Don.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jan 6 Prosecutors: Unindicted Co-Conspirators Not Credible, Except For When We Quote Them

https://nationalfile.com/jan-6...edible-except-quote/

Federal prosecutors claim that the unindicted co-conspirator known as Person 10 of the Oath Keepers was not credible in his interview with the FBI, in which he told an agent more than six times that there was no plan or conspiracy to enter the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021. At the same time, prosecutors have used Person 10’s statements and messages to build federal cases against other Oath Keepers. https://nationalfile.com/exclu...used-1-6-protesters/

Prosecutors also claimed for the first time that Person One, long believed to be Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes, made statements that corroborated Person 10’s story during his interview with the FBI.
Earlier this week, National File reported a bombshell inconsistency in the narrative concocted by federal prosecutors regarding January 6.

According to FBI interview notes with the Oath Keeper identified as Person 10, one of the individuals mentioned extensively by Revolver News in a story that stressed the possibility of federal involvement in the civil unrest that occurred that day, Person 10 repeatedly told an FBI agent that there was no Oath Keepers plan to enter the U.S. Capitol in a May 4, 2021 interview with the federal agency.

This directly contradicts the government’s claims that there was a planned conspiracy to enter the U.S. Capitol, and revealed that previous text messages sent by Person 10, made public via legal filings, were taken out of context.

Trending: 1/6 DC Jail Deputy Warden Deletes Twitter After Vulgar, Anti-Trump Tweets Exposed: 'F**k Everyone Who Supports Trump'
When defense attorney Brad Geyer, who represents January 6 defendant and Oath Keeper Kenneth Harrelson, moved to have his client released on bail after the Person 10 revelation, prosecutors argued that Harrelson should continue to be held without bail because the information relayed by Person 10 was already revealed by Person One, and regardless, Person 10 should not be considered credible in his interview with the FBI.

Person One has been identified by multiple sources, including Revolver News, as Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes. Person 10 has not been publicly identified, but it is acknowledged that he is an Oath Keeper who was placed in charge of planning for the group’s activities for January 6 by Rhodes.

According to the federal prosecutors in their response to Geyer’s motion for Harrelson to be released pending trial, “Person Ten’s statements about lack of pre-planning (a) do not constitute ‘new’ information, because they are cumulative of other previously disclosed statements made by other Oath Keeper leaders, (b) lack credibility, and (c) even if taken as true, elevate Kelly Meggs and Kenneth Harrelson to a higher position of leadership and responsibility within this conspiracy.”

Neither Person One nor Person 10 have been charged with any crimes. The government is asserting that statements of two unindicted co-conspirators that were made to the FBI, which seem to directly contradict the charges pending against several Oath Keepers, are not credible.

Despite claiming that Person 10’s interview with the FBI should not be considered credible, the prosecutors themselves are relying on communications and statements from Rhodes and Person 10 to build the case that Oath Keepers members were engaged in a conspiracy to obstruct Congress on January 6.

Many of the statements from Rhodes and Person 10 used by the prosecutors to do make this case, however, are not in the form of an FBI interview.

Instead, the prosecutors apparently believe Person 10 should be considered credible in the informal texts and messages he sent to various group chats on January 6 and the days immediately before it, but not while speaking to the FBI.

In his interview with the FBI, Person 10 clarified several statements he made in those messages during that FBI interview, including that a Quick Reaction Force (QRF) meant security personnel able to evacuate high profile Republicans and other protectees in the context of the Oath Keepers’ organizational structure.

Because the prosecutors say Person 10 is not credible in this interview, it would appear that the prosecutors believe only their interpretation of those messages should count in court. Person 10 is apparently not entitled to give his opinion regarding what he said.

It also seems as though the prosecutors are suggesting that Person 10, despite not being charged with any crimes related to January 6, may in fact be guilty of lying to the FBI about the events that happened that day.

January 6 defense attorney Jon Moseley, who represents Oath Keeper Kelly Meggs, reminded National File that this is not only a crime, but one that has been prosecuted recently.

In their response to Geyer’s attempt to secure bail for Harrelson, the federal prosecutors also acknowledge that Person 10 was subordinate to Person One. This supports the leadership structure reported by National File, in which Rhodes delegated planning for the organization’s activities on January 6 to Person 10.

This admission, despite the prosecutors’ insistence, would also seem to add to Person 10’s credibility. Person 10 was described by an FBI agent in his interview notes as the person who was ultimately responsible for the operations of the Oath Keepers in Washington, D.C. on that day. Person 10 asserted this in the interview, and it was not challenged by the FBI agent.

To make matters worse for the prosecutors, Moseley recently told National File that multiple witnesses may have corroborated Person 10’s story in their respective interviews with the FBI.

The fact that the government has admitted Person One, Stewart Rhodes, corroborated Person 10’s statements would seem to serve as evidence of Moseley’s claim, and today Moseley told National File that he now believes at least three more witnesses did the same in their respective interviews.

Should multiple witnesses have contradicted the prosecutors’ claims while speaking to the FBI, and should prosecutors have failed to inform the grand jury, Moseley believes this could ultimately be grounds for the case to be dismissed for prosecutorial misconduct.

Interesting information on the prosecution of the Oath Keepers members here:

https://www.revolver.news/2021...cted-co-conspirator/

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post