SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I get the emails from the Whitehouse.

I see this:

quote:
“President Trump announced Monday that he will be removing Sudan from the State Department’s state sponsors of terrorism list after the Sudanese government agreed to pay $335 million in compensation for families of American victims of terrorism . . . Trump's announcement is part of a wider agreement that is expected to include moves from Sudan toward normalizing relations with Israel,”

WINNING!!

I can almost smell another Nobel Peace Prize nomination coming down the pike.

Is the Norwegian Nobel Institute jumping on the Trump Train now that they have a man who has absolutely changed Middle Eastern affairs for the better?

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

I think Trump has got Ice Cube's endorsement as well.

I think he just said he was working with President Trump, but could be wrong.

His subtle endorsement.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
NFL continues it's death march

https://www.redstate.com/mike_...kamala-biden-ticket/

video at link

Fox Sports announcers Joe Buck and Troy Aikman mocking a military flyover during the pregame of Sunday’s game between the visiting Green Bay Packers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers

As the jets flew over, here’s what happened.

“That’s a lot of jet fuel just to do a little flyover,” Aikman said.

“That’s your hard-earned money and your tax dollars at work,” Buck sarcastically replied, in his purposely-exaggerated “announcer voice.”

That stuff ain’t happening with the Kamala-Biden ticket, I’ll tell you that right now, partner ,” Aikman assured Buck.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

and, note: "Kamala-Biden" ticket

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

I love flyovers. Having said that... I wish the US military would end its' relationship with the NFL.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
As the jets flew over, here’s what happened.

“That’s a lot of jet fuel just to do a little flyover,” Aikman said.

“That’s your hard-earned money and your tax dollars at work,” Buck sarcastically replied, in his purposely-exaggerated “announcer voice.”

Well then, I guess the NFL shouldn't request those flyovers eh?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Surely this has been posted before, here it is again. An ongoing list of Trump accomplishments. Forward to the wobbly.

https://www.magapill.com/

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8546 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Those pilots have to fly for training. Flyovers like that are taken from training hours. But the epic stupidity of these two is that MacDill Air Force Base, located just south of the stadium, is a major part of the Tampa Bay Area community. Not to mention the huge contribution the base makes to the local economy. These liberal dumbasses are disrespecting those from ALL the services who serve at MacDill, they would know that had they ever served. F@#k the NFL and the overpaid thugs chasing their stupid ball.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4371 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I thought Aikman was one of the good guys. When I first heard this, I laughed because I thought Aikman was mocking Joe Buck and Biden through sarcasm, especially after he called it the Kamala/Biden ticket. But i guess I was wrong.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Rush mentioned this woman's clip today and since I haven't seen it posted elsewhere here.... Powerful, succinct statement!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/QihpwDe2WeU

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Leftist trying to weaponize the FOIA, someone has compiled a searchable database and created a website to publicise the name and address of any Trump donor since 2016. You can pop your zip code into the map and see a pin on every house associated with a donation along with personal information.

https://twitter.com/laralogan/...653978154917888?s=19

Direct link to website:

https://donaldtrump.watch/

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
10/19/20

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Leftist trying to weaponize the FOIA, someone has compiled a searchable database and created a website to publicise the name and address of any Trump donor since 2016. You can pop your zip code into the map and see a pin on every house associated with a donation along with personal information.

Direct link to website:

“Pack a lunch” Parabellum

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11459 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
So the Shutdown DC boys have plans for election night and beyond.

quote:
In a separate document, first reported by The Federalist, the group characterizes its planned movement as an "uprising," and calls for potentially blockading the White House, blocking traffic, shutting down government office buildings

Out of the things on their list I don't think blockading the White House should be at the top. Probably not a good idea. Might render the rest of you're list a unattainable objective. Due to attrition of participants.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
How about a trifecta of stupid...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

I love flyovers.
So long as the release of ordinance is approved, I'm with ya. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Trump has a big flatscreen at his PA rally playing clips of Biden and Harris talking about fracking Smile

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

Direct link to website:

My house wasn't on there and I have donated multiple times to President Trump

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I looked up my address and it looks like there is a blue balloon on the map but when I click it nothing pops up. All around me though there are red and yellow balloons and when I click them I get names address and amounts. So I assume the blue one is my address.

As noted this is all in federal election records, but I do agree the way it is presented can be problematic. The home page says something like "these people contributed to Trump and are racists."

On a positive note, now I know who all the cool people are in my neighborhood I can party with election night Smile

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

I love flyovers.
So long as the release of ordinance is approved, I'm with ya. Wink
Ordnance. "Ordinance" is a law.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post