SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
She keeps cutting him off and lets Biden ramble. Gives him 10 seconds and cuts him off after 3.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I don't know anybody else in the middle class who's sitting around their table trying to decide whether they can replace their bald tires or not or whether they want to eat. What is that crap?

By the way... In listening tonight and all of biden's campaign commercials, it's pretty obvious that Joe Biden was running the country not President Obama. Joe Biden did everything. He did all the negotiations he made all the decisions he made everything happen. What exactly did Obama do when Biden was ....vice president

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
She cuts him off and then gives Biden more time when President Trump didn't even finish.

It's ridiculous. She also keeps arguing with him.

Posts: 2532 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I hate when Joe tells me what I want.

Posts: 4822 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
She keeps cutting him off and lets Biden ramble. Gives him 10 seconds and cuts him off after 3.

But still, the President just killed Biden. Typical politician reverting back to scripted talking points.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I hate liars. I hate Democrats. Ooops - I'm being redundant. Mad

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scuba Steve Sig:
Glad to see its two vs one again tonight...throwing the heater to Trump, slow pitched softball to Sleepy Joe

Yep. She's getting heated and keeps letting Joe interrupt and talk over the President. Disgusting.

Posts: 17624 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I don't know anybody else in the middle class who's sitting around their table trying to decide whether they can replace their bald tires or not or whether they want to eat. What is that crap?

Trump nailed him on that. "Typical political answer. Come on, Joe. You can do better than that."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

Trump nailed him on that. "Typical political answer. Come on, Joe. You can do better than that."

Absolutely crushed.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9748 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Trump is quick. Looks great

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
“C’mon...” count=5

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
We had a good relationship with Hitler before WWll?!

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8546 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
We had a good relationship with Hitler before WWll?!

My wife asked the same.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Did Trump's mic just get cut off?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
"Biden care" fuck me

Posts: 1795 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Yup! They cut his mic.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5519 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fucking Bidencare....

Posts: 327 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Pivot to health care, first time Trump's mic is cut.
Watch out, here comes Biden Care Red Face

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8546 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Nobody lost their health insurance under Obama?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Nobody lost their health insurance under Obama?

He first said home insurance, to be fair.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)