SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My friends.... I must take my leave of the forum for a while.
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My friends.... I must take my leave of the forum for a while. Login/Join 
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
So sorry Kevin. You will be in our thoughts come back when you can. And take good care of yourself.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Heartbreaking news, Kev!

I've sat here for a half hour, trying to think of something to say at this time that isn't an empty sounding platitude... I'm coming up empty.

Please know that we are all here thinking of you and hoping for your ultimate happiness, even though it will be difficult to find and grasp.

As one who has also been divorced, I am a firm believer you will end up in a better "place" eventually.

Keeping good thoughts for you, my man! Please remain vigilant while on the job. This is not the time to be distracted...

Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Kevin, I'm sorry for this difficult time in your life. You have always been one of my favorite posters on here. I, like many others, will be praying that God brings you through this.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Best wishes and prayers for guidance.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thinking of you, stay safe..

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
Being blindsided that way is terrible. Stay safe and know there are a lot of us wishing all the best for you.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I hate to hear that you're taking a leave, and hate worse that you're walking through this trouble at home. I pray that things improve for you both very soon. Take care my friend, and don't be gone too long.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this bad news, Kevin. Just please don't let it distract you at work. Take care and stay safe.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry Kevin you are in my prayers. Be safe at work and don't let it take your mind off your safety.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to hear of this Kevin...stay focused and stay safe...I will keep this development and you in my thoughts and prayers.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to read of this. I wish you the best. You will be in my prayers.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about this. Be strong. Like what other have said, this too shall pass. Your virtual friends here in the forum are always here if you need to vent, or talk. Be strong.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Im sorry to hear of this. Be positive and strong for your future.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Sorry Kevin.....

Maybe you can just watch a little Baseball and have some mental relaxation.

prayers sent.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3483 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I can offer is words that my father would always tell me. Keep looking up.

Posts: 177 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read this, take care of yourself.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I gave a serious reply earlier in the thread.

I want my 2017 MLB predictions, even if it's a little intp the season.

I'll start It off with the Nats:
On pace for:

-121.5 wins
-81 Homeruns from Bryce
-Scherzer 2.7 ERA 30-0 record

***Small sample size***

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So sorry hang in there it will get better.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Wow, so sorry to hear this news Kevin. I sincerely wish you the best in these tough times.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
If you need someone to yell and scream at, I'm here because I've been there.

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post