SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Perhaps a Darwin Award first: Two killed playing with same gun...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perhaps a Darwin Award first: Two killed playing with same gun... Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crom:
You have to wonder about a family that would release a photo of their son in a wannabee thug selfie pose after he offs himself with stupid gun play.

Do you?

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dubya:
Play stupid games.... Eek

http://www.khou.com/news/local...se-houston/424485993

I drove a motorcycle through that intersection daily for three years commuting to the University of Houston, trying to time the lights to avoid stopping. Sometimes I didn't stop for red lights anyway depending on traffic. I see the neighborhood hasn't improved since 1980/

I wonder if the bullet strayed outside the apartment.

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 412 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by Crom:
You have to wonder about a family that would release a photo of their son in a wannabee thug selfie pose after he offs himself with stupid gun play.

No, no. That pic was in great taste! Guarantee there were plenty of pictures like this, featuring THE gun that they didn't release. I'd damn near put money on it.

I think I know how the gun 'accidentally' went off

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
No mention of who's gun, etc?

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
There are only losers in Russian roulette.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AZSigs:
There are only losers in Russian roulette.

Somehow I think we won.

Posts: 2538 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Must have been a 10mm.

ETA: I wonder if the rest of them will learn anything from this.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
The TV reporter says that after the first kid shot himself in the abdomen the second kid panicked and picked up the gun and it discharged again hitting him in the neck. The stupid was strong in those two but I am curious about the make and model of pistol.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post