SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Perhaps a Darwin Award first: Two killed playing with same gun...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perhaps a Darwin Award first: Two killed playing with same gun... Login/Join 
Picture of dubya
posted
Play stupid games.... Eek

http://www.khou.com/news/local...se-houston/424485993

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bye

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love a good 2'fer

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
How did they manage thAt? One round hit both? Mechanical issue with gun caused burst fire? The Darwin committee will want to know

You have to admire the lack of talent required to get them BOTH

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All I know is that poor young man in the photo had a freakishly misshapen head that prevented him from properly wearing a hat.

posted Hide Post
You have to wonder about a family that would release a photo of their son in a wannabee thug selfie pose after he offs himself with stupid gun play.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crom:
You have to wonder about a family that would release a photo of their son in a wannabee thug selfie pose after he offs himself with stupid gun play.

Proof that stupid is hereditary?

I am trying, really trying, to find some sense of sorrow. Nope, can't find it.

And, to me, that photo says it all.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Report says that drugs and alcohol did not play a part in the incident. Stupidity sure as hell did!!

Where's the beer!

Posts: 475 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Police do not believe alcohol or drugs played a factor in the incident.

I'll take that bet.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Police do not believe alcohol or drugs played a factor in the incident.
I'll take that bet.
It was his big bumpy head that caused it!

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Darn 10mm.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Probably a stolen gun.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Chlorine for the gene pool

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gene pool just got deeper.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome - A genuine two-for-one special!!

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
The stupid, they do die young.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
You have it wrong mama, your kids are were dangerous, not the gun.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crom:

No, no. That pic was in great taste! Guarantee there were plenty of pictures like this, featuring THE gun that they didn't release. I'd damn near put money on it.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Chlorine for the gene pool

A phrase I coined some time back:

"Those who spend time in the shallow end of the gene pool should not dive in head-first!"

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4562 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
not so much in the kids defense, yet...

these were 2 kids who were both okay to good in school and had afterschool jobs.
The culture of The Streets reaches past those kids it can assimilate to those who are constantly exposed to it.

So now it is okay to play with a gun...

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post