SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    60 Minutes gun story
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

60 Minutes gun story Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
quote:
Originally posted by heathtx:
It never dawns on them that the people committing the crimes are already breaking the law. The cited Milwaukee's increase in gun crimes and insinuated that was due to right to carry.

60 Minutes also should research the definition of "infringed".

And oh my gosh, anyone can buy and gun and get a license without a background check or test of laws or firearm proficiency.

Stupid liberal hypocrites.

And that was a LEO talking about Milwaukee wasn't it?

Ed Flynn IIRC. He's originally an east coaster who made it to Milwaukee. He's a rabid antigunner. So much so that for awhile if a ccw used a gun to defend himself he was arrested no matter what and forced to prove his innocence in court. I'm not sure what the rank and file thought of him.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
We have a friend of ours who is a leader of a local Well Armed Woman Chapter and also a regional trainer who was part of a panel at the NRA Shooting Range in Virginia interviewed by 60 minute for the 2/11/18's story about National Reciprocity and were wanting to educate Americans about who they/we are; law abiding gun owners.

Unfortunately, their segment which may have given more insight as to why we should have national reciprocity, was not even given a chance to be seen.

Below are 2 links to the Well Armed Woman's Facebook page, and their hopeful posting of what people did not get to be see.

Well Armed Woman's FB Page

Women interviewed but not shown on 60 minutes

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2579 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
I used to watch 60 Minutes. They were biased and untruthful in everything they said and I couldn't stand watching any more. I stopped watching at least 10 years ago.

I'm surprised that anyone watches that dribble here on SF. I sure as hell have better things to do with my time.

Posts: 3854 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post