SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Wow...hes done the EXACT OPPOSITE OF THIS......I mean how stupid and demented is he really if this is what he sees..Can you have an IQ in the single digits or even negative numbers?

-Brought serious corruption and incompetence the office, continued the war to destroy the middle class with energy prices skyrocketing and inflation at a 40-yr high, no one trusts us in the international space because of that abortion in Afcrapistan, has made people more divided by doubling down on vaccine mandates and propping up the Jan 6 witch hunt...

quote:
I hope my legacy is that I was able to restore some decency and honor to the office; I was able to bring the middle class back to a place where they had real opportunity, given an even chance to succeed; and I was able to reconstruct our alliances, which had been frayed so badly, internationally, and that I was able to bring people together, bring the politics of America together," said Biden.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Not that it matters, but we went to Universal's Island of Adventure on Saturday and stayed in one of the Universal hotels Friday night. As compared with the last time we went, there were no temp checks, no forced hand sanitizer, no social distancing dots to stand on while in line, no people running around telling you to pull your mask up under penalty of expulsion, cafeteria lines were normal, etc. Really business as usual.

I'd say 1 in 100 visitors wore masks and maybe 25% of employees did as well. Some of the visitors still wore it as a chin diaper which really boggled my mind.

Posts: 10945 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...risy-follow-science/

Sherry Walker: United Airlines Mandates Do Not Follow the Science

As the video of the Nevada school children celebrating the end of mask mandates is going viral and the world rallies around the Canadian truckers, the public appears to be questioning the efficacy of mandates in general.
[snip]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
This seems double-plus-ungood.

An accepted and published Swedish study demonstrates for the first time the presence of Pfizer-BionTech vaccine DNA in the nucleus. It is reverse transcribed by LINE-1 proteins of the cells.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9159 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Shots do not Work as Claimed, but The Shots do Work as Intended.

This was always an exercise [experiment] in genetic modification.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Remember when they said the “vaccines” were trialed? They lied.

Remember when they said the “vaccines” had 95%+ efficacy? They lied

Remember when they said getting the “vaccine” would (not could) keep you from getting covid? They lied.

Remember when they said the “vaccines”
Do not alter your DNA? They lied.

How many more lies will be exposed in the near future? How many people that were duped or forced into taking this SHIT will suffer autoimmune disease, cancers, birth defects, etc in the future? This is why we call this shit a “plandemic”. There is nobody can hold liable if you agreed to accept this poison. They will say people took it voluntarily. The pharmaceutical companies have all been granted immunity. That leaves the government (you will never win) or private business that you will have to prove forced you into the decision (“you had the choice to work somewhere else”).

It was a plandemic from the start. It’s why that is what is on my license plate.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My employer just dropped the mask requirement as Big Daddy CDC said it was ok now.

That "science" sure changes fast when it's politically expedient to do so! Roll Eyes

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:

An accepted and published Swedish study demonstrates for the first time the presence of Pfizer-BionTech vaccine DNA in the nucleus. It is reverse transcribed by LINE-1 proteins of the cells.
Surprise!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

Can someone far more medically inclined than me provide a summary in layman's terms of what this actually means?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I'd like to know also. The vaccine is supposed to be mRNA, not DNA.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:

Can someone far more medically inclined than me provide a summary in layman's terms of what this actually means?

Well, from what I've gathered, the mRNA vaccines have been writing themselves into the host's DNA in their liver. This is particularly bad because no one knows what the fuck this is going to do long term to the humans that have this new DNA sequence floating around in their body, in particular with regards to their livers. All of a sudden I'm trying to become a quick study on this shit because my wife got their shots, as did two of my 4 children that were "old enough" for the vaccines at the time. After their pediatrician (who I used to trust) looked me in the eye and said that this was a better alternative to the children he'd seen in our local hospital, hooked up to vents.

I myself am still in the control group, as are my two younger boys.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9159 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
After their pediatrician (who I used to trust) looked me in the eye and said that this was a better alternative to the children he'd seen in our local hospital, hooked up to vents.

I have cirrhosis. The doctor my gastroenterologist works under looked me straight in the eye last year and told me there was absolutely no reason not to get the Pfizer "vaccine" because it wouldn't affect my rotten liver. I told him I wanted to wait and see and he actually tried to argue with me. I told him I appreciated his input, but I wasn't worried about Covid and wanted to wait and see how the vaccine worked out for people longer than just a few months.

From what I gather from the video, the vaccine RNA writes itself to the DNA in the liver cell, and also affects the Line-1 protein, which causes cells to replicate faster. New cells also have the spike protein. The RNA to DNA effect happens very quickly, in about six hours. You wouldn't need a long term study to determine that. The video goes on to explain that essentially these cells could trigger auto-immune hepatitis, as the immune system attacks these mutated cells. That's... really bad. Ya'll do not want liver problems, I can tell you that for damn sure.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Just got out of the hospital this evening, home with oxygen, and glad to be home.

I’ll say again, the Covid ward is the worst place to get put.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:

Just got out of the hospital this evening, home with oxygen, and glad to be home.
Great to hear that you're doing better!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The science changed? CDC about-face on masks follows political winds, ignores its own study

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

The CDC is fond of justifying changes to COVID-19 guidance by claiming the science has changed. But as Kenan Thompson's character in a sketch from the most recent "Saturday Night Live" puts it: "When I make a mistake at work, I don't get to say 'the science changed.'"

Through a fraught and surreal dinner party conversation triggered by a Bloomberg science columnist's skepticism that mask mandates worked, the venerable sketch comedy show gave permission to the nation's weary COVID faithful to question the interventions they long endured without protest — and reconsider their judgment of COVID skeptics.

Recounting a child's birthday party where the kids did gymnastics in masks and then removed them to eat pizza inside, Kate McKinnon's character asked with trepidation: "Did they really need the mask ... Did any of us ever need the mask?"

ust the day before, the CDC implicitly questioned its own approach of nearly two years, finally adding hospitalizations and hospital capacity to raw case counts in deciding whether a given county should practice universal masking indoors. The result: Three-quarters of Americans were no longer covered.

Those include schoolchildren in low- and medium-risk counties, a stark change from what CDC Director Rochelle Walensky told a closed-door congressional hearing 10 days earlier, Reason reported, citing a leaked recording it didn't publish.

She reportedly said universal masking for schoolchildren should remain, regardless of transmission rates, and explicitly refused to offer a timetable for when kids could breathe unencumbered, claiming masks were crucial for schools staying open in person.

By Feb. 25, however, Walensky was echoing the Great Barrington Declaration "fringe epidemiologists" who were targeted for "take down" by Francis Collins, then-director of the National Institutes of Health. The CDC wanted to ensure "we were focusing on severe disease" leading to hospitalization, not mild or asymptomatic infections, she said in a media briefing.

Then-NIH Director Francis Collins conspires to "take down" Great Barrington Declaration
Francis Collins

One of those epidemiologists, former Harvard Medical School professor Martin Kulldorff, took a short victory lap in response. Another, Stanford Med's Jay Bhattacharya, said it was now time to "address the devastating harms" caused by the CDC and Collins' email chain participant, Anthony Fauci.

Capitol Physician Brian Monahan followed suit on Sunday, declaring masks no longer required in the House, which is hosting President Biden's State of the Union address Tuesday.

The CDC's about-face came just three weeks after it released a study to justify its indoor mask guidance, purporting to show that consistent mask-wearing strongly predicted lower infection rates.

Between those events, and in light of worrisome poll numbers for the November midterms, a slew of Democrat-led states ended or scaled back across-the-board mask mandates, making Hawaii the lone holdout.

The timing suggests politics were a bigger factor than science for an agency increasingly accused of promoting weak research that fits its COVID agenda through the CDC's in-house Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), which is not peer-reviewed.

Medical experts took an ax to MMWR studies purporting to show school mask mandates heavily reduced COVID transmission and unvaccinated children were much likelier to develop diabetes, and they next pounced on the CDC's indoor mask study, published as an "early release" Feb. 4.

Through a telemarketing survey of roughly 1,800 randomly selected Californians who were tested for COVID Feb. 18–Dec. 1, 2021, University of California Berkeley (UCB) and California Department of Public Health researchers determined that people had lower odds of a positive COVID test if they said they consistently wore masks indoors.

They buried the finding that cloth masks were statistically insignificant, confirming a finding from a randomized controlled trial (RCT) of Bangladeshi villages.

UC San Francisco epidemiologist Vinay Prasad wrote in his newsletter that the MMWR study marked "a new scientific low point" in mask research. His own meta-research found no statistical significance from the vast majority of randomized controlled trials on masks and disease transmission.

Only 13% of people who tested positive and 9% of negatives in the MMWR study answered the phone. "We could stop right now" given the low response rate, Prasad said. The testing populations were also very different, with 78% of positives resulting from people who got tested due to symptoms and 11% from "routine screening through work or school."

Negatives, by contrast, were more than twice as likely to test from routine screening (43%) as from symptoms (17%). They were also much more likely to test as required by an upcoming medical procedure (17%) than did positives (6%).

Inexplicably removed from the dataset: those with a known COVID contact. "Masks work but not if you met someone who FOR SURE had covid? Seems a very odd analytic choice," Prasad wrote, arguing in a later essay the CDC had "abandoned science."

UCB professor Ben Recht, who studies machine learning and previously took apart the Bangledeshi RCT, said the "test-negative control" design of the study couldn't work with a population that reported vastly different reasons for testing.

"Clearly the treatment and control are different groups of people, and you can't 'control for' such wild confounding," Recht wrote in a tweet thread.

Carnegie Mellon University mathematician Wesley Pegden, who cowrote an essay with Prasad challenging the usefulness of COVID vaccine trials for children, noted the CDC "found a near-perfect lack of correlation" between masks and negative tests in a fall 2020 MMWR study.

"I wonder how many times they've done [this kind of study] since then before getting the result they wanted?" Pegden tweeted. Had the CDC used a test-negative design in the earlier study, UCB's Recht responded, it might have achieved the desired results.

The CDC didn't respond to queries from Just the News either about the timing of its revised guidance and what it says about the MMWR study, or to confirm the accuracy of Walensky's reported comments to Congress about schoolchildren and why she apparently changed her mind 10 days later.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
The ‘news’ feed on YouTube has literally gone from 100% Covid to 100% Ukraine/Russia. Interesting…

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
My brother-in-law who lives in New Orleans had Covid around late December or first of the year. He is vaccinated and boosted, and always touted wearing a mask and avoiding people that were unvaccinated. I just found out today that he has a fresh case of Covid again. I’m not sure how severe, but regardless this is more proof that these “vaccines“are nothing but garbage.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
The ‘news’ feed on YouTube has literally gone from 100% Covid to 100% Ukraine/Russia. Interesting…

"Look!!! Shiny ball!!! Go get it!"

It's exactly what they want, divert the attention to something else. The more people think about THAT, the less they will pay attention to THIS, because we all know that THIS is bullshit.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8347 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post