SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March MOLON LABE RING Karma! 'n maybereadthethread
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March MOLON LABE RING Karma! 'n maybereadthethread Login/Join 
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Wow...what a great Karma! Please include me, and thanks so much for your generosity.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You is pulling my leg

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107749 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I don't think Dallas was being serious, but without visual ques, sometimes words are hard to get a vibe from. Smile

I wasn't trying to flash on Dallas as much as I was just begging pepole to take a second and survey the area before rushing in.

Para, thanks for all you (and all moderators) do, I appreciate it.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
[Spock] Fascinating! [/Spock]

**edit**

Oops! Another one came and went, real quick-like.

flypaper

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
All some read is karma and that’s all it takes to post. Seen some enter even when the thread title is edited showing the winner and they still post to be included in the karma. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4989 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32560 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, me too

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
A Dave Truong Karma is like fishing with hand grenades...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12798 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
This thread is like the gift that keeps on giving from spring till at least the middle of summer - so far.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14041 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
I don't think Dallas was being serious, but without visual ques, sometimes words are hard to get a vibe from. Smile

I wasn't trying to flash on Dallas as much as I was just begging pepole to take a second and survey the area before rushing in.

Para, thanks for all you (and all moderators) do, I appreciate it.
I take full responsibility for not including the sarcasm emoji. Wink I've been here long enough that I've probably pissed off everyone including Para at least once, but I hope I'm not on anyone's "last straw" list.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18040 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
A Dave Truong Karma is like fishing with hand grenades...
You are ready to leave the monastery, Grasshopper.

Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
[Spock] Fascinating! [/Spock]

**edit**

Oops! Another one came and went, real quick-like.

flypaper
Is it possible to make this thread actually like flypaper, where posts can't be deleted?

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18040 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me in for this. WOW!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 547 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heydrich:

Wow is right.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heydrich:

13 years....

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The experiment is in full swing

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Wow! Count me in as someone who can't believe that people can't read the word March.

Posts: 6352 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 6352 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the hat.

Generous karma as always.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post