SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March MOLON LABE RING Karma! 'n maybereadthethread
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March MOLON LABE RING Karma! 'n maybereadthethread Login/Join 
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
I think it's cool that he was reading 4 months ago posts..

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9072 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:
Heck I didn't read past the first post ...
If it's not in a correct title how would one know ?
You'd have to read 12 pages of ....
"count me in"
I guess it could still be March somewhere.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Best Karma ever?
Thank you, and please add my name!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If this isn't trolling, it's still very poor form. With your first post, you're trying to get free stuff. Really, very poor form.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
I would be proud to wear that ring. Please count me in and thank you.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You cannot be serious.

Seotaji, please do a favor for me- review this thread. Take a look at the date of the first post, then scroll down and all through the pages. Tell me if anything jumps out at you along the way.

Please- I am asking you- take a look through this thread.

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Leviathan thread exists. Here, we all bear witness.

Posts: 17151 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haveme1or2:
Heck I didn't read past the first post ...
If it's not in a correct title how would one know ?
You'd have to read 12 pages of ....
"count me in"

Or, God help me, skip right to the end and read any posts at all. Like, AT ALL. We can't fault the guy for reading the fucking page he posted on. No need to read twelve pages, and by the way, who the hell responds to a twelve page thread that's been dead for four months, seemingly, without reading a single post? I hope it isn't you, because so far, it's just Patrick O' Plunkett and himself alone, but ya'll just go ahead and jump on the tracks for him, lol.

Posts: 17151 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Maybe we could get the thread locked. Dave is always so gracious with his Karmas. The late poster learned his lesson to read the whole thread.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Early start for 2019? Big Grin

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Maybe we could get the thread locked. Dave is always so gracious with his Karmas. The late poster learned his lesson to read the whole thread.
It's not just him and I find this a bit disturbing. Some members are not reading one speck of this thread, then jumping in with both feet.

This thread is a prime example of one of the behaviors members of this forum need to avoid.

Read threads. Check dates. Don't come into a months-old karma which has concluded long ago, asking to be included.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Q.

E.

D.

Syngin1066, can I trouble to read the post above yours? Oh, I see you deleted your post. Btter late than never, right?

Just incredible

And I am not locking this thing. No, it's flypaper. I want to see who is actually going to try to join this karma.

Read threads, guys. Read them before you post. Scan down the page. Look for my avatar. From time to time, you may find that I'm pointing out something which may be useful to you in some way.

Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
My apologies, was reading this off an iPhone in an airport.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Read threads before posting in them. If nothing else, look for my comments in any thread you're going to post in, and do so before posting.

Really, this is good advice.

Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Read threads before posting in them. If nothing else, look for my comments in any thread you're going to post in, and do so before posting.

You're asking a lot, but I would say at least read the thread title...

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dallas239:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

You're asking a lot, but I would say at least read the thread title...

I'm not sure if you're serious. This entire site is a MESSAGE board. Why wouldn't reading be expected?

Comments like this should make people stop and think, "is this the wise ass comment that gets me banned because it was misunderstood?" or, "is this the comment that finally pushed the owner(s) to shut the site down so they wouldn't have to deal with idiots?"

Grow up!!

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, it's fine. Dallas is family, just like you, man. He didn't mean anything by it and I took no offense.