The Ice Cream Man
| https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/previ...smission%20sustained. 19 cases from one sick man on a plane. Nigeria seemed to have done a good job of jumping on it, and looking for it. Given the usual experience in medical admin in the US, I would not expect that response.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
|
| | | Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007 |  
IP
|
|
Member

| quote: Originally posted by sigmonkey: Wait 'til the 12th outbreak...
_____________________________________________ I may be a bad person, but at least I use my turn signal.
|
| | |
A Grateful American

| quote: Originally posted by Aglifter:... 19 cases from one sick man on a plane. Nigeria seemed to have done a good job of jumping on it, and looking for it.
Given the usual experience in medical admin in the US, I would not expect that response.
2014?
"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד |
| | | Posts: 46609 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008 |  
IP
|
|