SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shep is gone!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shep is gone! Login/Join 
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
After Fox ordered him to stand down and stop attacking Hannity and or Carlson, I guess he just couldn't take it anymore.

Hopefully, Chris Wallace goes with him.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31432 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Honestly I'm not sure I've ever watched his show, but I'm hoping he takes Juan Williams and Judge Nap with him.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20848 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He's got a non-compete clause in his contract, which means that at least for a couple of years, we won't have to look at this phony, Trump-hating horse's ass.

Aw, nuts. I wanted to see him banging heads with Don Lemon to see who gets to be Anderson Cooper's successor-in-waiting over at CNN.

quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Hopefully, Chris Wallace goes with him.

That would be a joy. I can't tell if he's always been as arrogant, prissy and self-centered as I think he is, or if his failings have only slowly dawned on me. Either way, I'd love to see him go.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Finally, the lil bitch is gone!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8401 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And that other phony-ass Trump hater, Napolitano needs to go, too. You cannot believe one single word that comes out of that guy's mouth. "Judge Sour Grapes" wanted to be on SCOTUS and President Trump made this known and Napoloitano uses his position to attack the President every single chance he has. He hates President Trump so much, he simply abandoned any integrity he may have had. Anything Napolitano says about President Trump- just take the opposite of it and you'll have the truth. Disgusting, dishonorable behavior. He's a complete fraud.

It's the very same kind of behavior we see from Mitt Romney. Donald Trump put his foot all the way up Mitt 'weak sister' Romney's ass, and now Romney publicly goes against his own party, just to try to get back at Donald Trump. No integrity at all. Totally self-absorbed. Take a look at the V.D.H. video I posted in the Trump Presidency thread today, and listen to what Hanson thinks will happen with Romney once this fraudulent "impeachment" crap fails. It's towards the very end of the clip.

Posts: 107755 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
'Hate' is not a word I use lightly, and I tell you without any hesitation or reservation that I hate that disgusting sack of shit. Hate him. Arrogant, pushy fraud.

Para, I am right there with you! I think there are only a few that I hate more then Shep! I won’t mention them to keep politics out of this thread. He is a PPOS (pathetic piece of Shit).

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always changed the channel when he came on and won’t miss him. To be fair, he usually did a good job with breaking or emergency news (because no politics involved).

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 119 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Shep is facing a criminal complaint or civil action about to be dropped soon.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31432 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
GTFO sweetheart

Posts: 13747 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who's gonna be our go to bombastic talking head, now?

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1529 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Rumor is his last request was that the door hit him in the ass on his way out...

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Great news. Now maybe I can watch Fox during that time slot again.

Jim

Same here. I got into the habit of turning off Fox News at 2PM here.

Posts: 15912 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
I wonder if Shep is facing a criminal complaint or civil action about to be dropped soon.

I read this afternoon online that his announcement came hours after A.G. Bill Barr met with Rupert Murdoch.

I haven't watched the scumbag in years, and even then it was only a few minutes at a time when I would be late turning the channel. He'll probably work for the Dems or something scummy like that.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BKile:
Always changed the channel when he came on and won’t miss him. To be fair, he usually did a good job with breaking or emergency news (because no politics involved).

He was the absolute worst when it came to breaking news. I can't even overstate that enough. The absolute worst. He was intolerable. I couldn't watch a single second of any breaking news on FNC because of this phony journalist Shep that Fox would trot out for every little event. My god, I'm glad he's gone.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30437 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Posts: 122 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
It better be Dennis Miller time Fox, otherwise just have 60 minutes of tactical sunglasses and flashlight commercials.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3453 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
good news.

Posts: 2221 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
It better be Dennis Miller time Fox, otherwise just have 60 minutes of tactical sunglasses and flashlight commercials.

Haha, that show would be a hit. Add Norm McDonald as his cohost, and I'd be in front of the TV every day at that time.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30437 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
oh happy day Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53240 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Haha, that show would be a hit. Add Norm McDonald as his cohost, and I'd be in front of the TV every day at that time.

I would make that appointment TV; recorded, but still appointment TV.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post