SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I just realized how easy voter fraud is
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just realized how easy voter fraud is Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
In NC, all you have to do is say your name and address. Thank God we voted for a voter ID constitutional amendment.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7087 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
It is a shame how easy it would be to commit voter fraud in NC. This retarded state doesn’t verify ANYTHING.

Fortunately volter ID requirement just passed on the referendum yesterday in NC.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I think our local polling place did a good job. They checked ID, matched it to a list with names/addresses and marked us as having showed up to vote. I'm pretty sure Alabama requires valid government issued photo ID or a free state issued voter ID card for those who don't have proper ID. I didn't see anyone voting with utility bills or anything like that. The line moved pretty fast. The only somewhat puzzling thing was my son was in the line next to us with valid ID and the lady asked him to spell out his first and last name (as if he were an imposter). She commented that there were a lot of people by that name. If by a lot, she meant two, then she was right since we have the same name and I'm right next to him. I could see the voter registration list and we're both listed. Asking him to spell his name for some kind of identity proof was kind of funny though since my first and last name are both common and anyone can spell them. Even so, they were all friendly, and I'd rather them check into what they think is suspicious than not.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Neel:
In my district, you provide I.D. which is cross referenced with a list of all eligible voters in the district, then you sign in the space next to your name. Then you get a ballot.
Same here.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post