SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    To our veterans on Veterans Day
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To our veterans on Veterans Day Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
We all know at lest one of “these” Vets. LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12344 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
We all know at lest one of “these” Vets. LOL

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LPquarz16wQ" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Big Grin Cool Big Grin

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Thank you to all who have served and helped keep our country free. Happy Veterans Day.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2108 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
My thanks to my brothers and sisters who have served. And more importantly prayers for those whose wounds, mental and physical, are much much more severe than any I may have incurred.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16250 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post