SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Band of Brothers karma ... (with an update)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Band of Brothers karma ... (with an update) Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
... have to be postponed. I am in the hospital with five broken ribs. I'm OK. More later.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jim Shugart,

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15491 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Oh, that old excuse. Big Grin

"What'cha do that for George?"

Posts: 21123 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Ouch.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Don't laugh. Or sneeze.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loved those Texas
one room schools
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about the broken ribs. I hope things heal up quickly.

"Louis was furious with the sharks. He thought they had an understanding: The men would stay out of the sharks' turf - the water - and the sharks would stay off theirs - the raft...If the sharks were going to try to eat him, he was going to try to eat them." From Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Posts: 1862 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I was going to post something really funny but if you laugh it'll hurt, no end. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
OUCH! Hope you heal up quickly.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15276 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
You should have started the karma earlier if the Gods were frowning at you so hard.... Big Grin

Now seriously, get well soon (and rewatch the box while recovering).

Crap! I missed Jimbo54's post.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12148 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get well soon!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Who did you aggravate?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30743 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Great Bouncing Shugarts! WTF you do?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12798 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I don't know how many times I've told you son, you ain't 16 any more. And besides, that whole dancin' on the brass pole thing is just kinda... weird and disturbing.

Stop it already.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Oh no!

Hope you are doing better quickly.

Pics of the hawt nurses or I'm calling bullshit!

Jim, stop reading here and skip to the next post. Do not read anything else in my post, cuz we know how you love dirty jokes! Don't start laughing and worsen your condition.

Of course this reminds me of the old joke: Did you hear about the prostitute who was injured and placed in the hospital?

She couldn't wait to get out and get back on her back. Big Grin

Now that's a Shugart joke! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OKCGene,

Posts: 11865 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Use the incentive spirometer, like the nurse tells you.
Ending up with pneumonia is one of the ways this could be worse.

Heal quick!

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Damn, Jim, that hurts me.
Having had two sessions of just one broken rib, I’m having pain from just thinking what four would be like.
Shallow breaths, put the comics up, avoid the thread with the fun photos and memes.
Saying prayers!

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

Ribs move with every breath you take and every move you make ~ take the drugs brother, take the drugs!!!

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
here’s a karma I want no part of! ouch!!
heal quick!

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Oh, that old excuse. Big Grin

OK, that’s funny Big Grin

Posts: 13305 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Hope all goes well, and that you get better quick.

Posts: 13683 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Oh no, heal up and take care.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post