SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This deserves its own thread: Vivek Ramaswamy opens the whole can of whoopass tonight
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This deserves its own thread: Vivek Ramaswamy opens the whole can of whoopass tonight Login/Join 
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Before the Iowa primary VR was considered a plant who had an agenda.

Now that he is out front and center at rallies he's MAGA spokesman and a good guy. Go figure

Hell, I'm glad to have him, never saw anyone quicker on their feet and he's not afraid to mix it up. He's like a high $$$ free agent designated hitter for the pennant drive

Posts: 4707 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
That picture above perfectly captures the moment when Vivek asks, "Madame V.P.why is there air?"
And she says, "....."

Posts: 6408 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Haha

https://twitter.com/VivekGRama.../1748095025341174246

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30457 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
I have very thick skin...
It doesn't appear so.

It’s just not particularly clever enough to be funny. Then again I quit listening to Howard Stern fart jokes about 25 years ago.

Posts: 3937 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s just not particularly clever enough to be funny.
It's not funny to you. That doesn't mean it's not funny.
quote:
Then again I quit listening to Howard Stern fart jokes about 25 years ago.
I see your problem. Your sense of humor is malformed. If you think the wit of the Bee is tantamount to low-rent potty jokes from a crass hypochondriac who is confined to his basement, it's apparent that you cannot properly gauge humor.

Posts: 107774 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
It’s just not particularly clever enough to be funny.
It's not funny to you. That doesn't mean it's not funny.
quote:
Then again I quit listening to Howard Stern fart jokes about 25 years ago.
I see your problem. Your sense of humor is malformed. If you think the wit of the Bee is tantamount to low-rent potty jokes from a crass hypochondriac who is confined to his basement, it's apparent that you cannot properly gauge humor.

I’m perfectly fine with that. Knock knock.

Posts: 3937 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post