SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This deserves its own thread: Vivek Ramaswamy opens the whole can of whoopass tonight
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This deserves its own thread: Vivek Ramaswamy opens the whole can of whoopass tonight Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
There's more, apparently, but for starters:

https://twitter.com/charliekir.../1722422528436752416

He's not going to be POTUS and he knows it, but he's using his time to bring the pain.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107850 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Yeah it appears he drank a few Red Bulls prior to the debate tonight. He was/is fired up!

Posts: 262 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
As I have stated before, Vivek, other than Trump, is the most interesting candidate in 2024, certainly more than DeSantis.

I applaud him.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16751 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Answer the question !! "Sorry your time is up........"

Keeps calling out the worthless Republicans in the party and who knows.

Posts: 1358 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was great. Call'n em out.

Tucker Carlson, Joe Rogan + Elon Musk moderating a debate- Pure gold and the highest viewership ever. I'd watch that one.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13415 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's a bit like Trump in that he's a candidate who is actually willing to act and talk differently than the robot politicians we've had running for office for decades.

Posts: 2494 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Wow! I certainly didn’t expect that. Impressive.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4031 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Unafraid to speak truth, blasting all of them. Sounds like some President I knew. Good man.

Q

Posts: 26592 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
The look on her face at the end of that clip wreaks of guilt.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4792 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Your daughter, Nikki, is not a minor. She is an adult, and married.

https://twitter.com/charliekir.../1722436214148784494

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Seems the TRUTH sends a cold chill down the, well…I’d say spines of the Demotards, but they don’t have one, and scares the living crap outta the Pravda and TASS Communist press.

Good stuff from Mr. Ramaswamy…

And pretty much par for the course from the harlot Haley.

Oh…and lastly, the RNC hires NBC to conduct a Republican debate. Vivek is correct…what a FARCE!! Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am going against the tide. I find him to be an arrogant little prick. The kind of kid that gets a beatdown on the playground because he runs his mouth too much. I went to college with guys like this and they were not popular.
Trump is a different story. He is older and much wiser than this guy. I will vote for Trump but never this guy. BTW I did not like Don Rickles either. There are similarities.

Posts: 17305 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I am going against the tide. I find him to be an arrogant little prick. The kind of kid that gets a beatdown on the playground because he runs his mouth too much. I went to college with guys like this and they were not popular.
Trump is a different story. He is older and much wiser than this guy. I will vote for Trump but never this guy. BTW I did not like Don Rickles either. There are similarities.

So, you don't like the guy because he rubs you the wrong way, despite the substance of his messages. Ok. Suppose it comes down to him vs a commie, you will do what?

Q

Posts: 26592 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump is a different story. He is older and much wiser than this guy.

Yes, you're correct.

But Ramaswamy is eons more honest, far less bullshit, than everyone else on that stage, all who are just pathetic, connect-the-dots politicians.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16751 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I bet Vivek Ramaswamy's poll numbers will go up tomorrow! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9016 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, you don't like the guy because he rubs you the wrong way, despite the substance of his messages. Ok. Suppose it comes down to him vs a commie, you will do what?

^^^^^^^^^^^
Vote for Trump or a nonCommie, My grandparents were immigrants from Eastern Europe. I know and hate Communism more than you can imagine. They got rid of my family members. I know you did not know that so I do not hold that against you. If he could deliver his message with much with less attitude and arrogance I might listen. He makes me want to vomit.

Posts: 17305 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^
Vote for Trump or a nonCommie,...

So, you will vote for Vivek, based on my scenario of him vs a commie. And you know exactly what I mean when I said "commie" there.

Oh, there is no need to lecture me on communism. Wink

Q