SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please get out and vote today!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please get out and vote today! Login/Join 
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted
please take the time to get out and vote today!

Posts: 18049 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Bump!
KY, LA, and MS gubernatorial elections, as well as the entirety of the VA state legislature.

Yo, KY, here's your chance to dump Andy Beshear!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep...just got back. Locals are important.

Posts: 656 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done. State legislature, county board of supervisors and board of education elections here. And Sheriff.

Posts: 3227 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Local radio mentioned predictions of a mayoral runoff for Houston between Sheila Jackson Lee & one of the other entries, Whitmire, I believe.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15379 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing on the ballot here in WI, which surprised me.

Posts: 2491 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Yep!

The Democrats here are trying to work around the Tax Payer Bill of Rights (TABOR) that was voter approved in the mid 90s. I’m afraid they will be successful as the state as almost doubled since then and most of the newbies don’t understand what TABOR is

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5762 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
as soon as I am off work Mrs. Redstone and I are heading over to vote then get dinner.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3592 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Bump!
KY, LA, and MS gubernatorial elections, as well as the entirety of the VA state legislature.

Yo, KY, here's your chance to dump Andy Beshear!

Louisiana was determined in the first primary. We now have a republican governor!

Posts: 875 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:

Louisiana was determined in the first primary. We now have a republican governor!

Voted early this morning. Hopefully we'll retain our republican governor. A lot (~80%) of the D opponent's funds were from out of state based on the numbers I'd heard.

Posts: 1104 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Done!
My friend and I were the first two through the door... no fuss, no muss.

God bless America.

Posts: 13521 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Today is a big one for the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, we need to keep these commies from getting anyone else in there.

Posts: 33882 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
My wife and I voted early. Just really hoping we turn things around and have a large republican majority after today. Then maybe some of the restrictive gun laws will be repealed that were put in with the democrats in control.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1868 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Voted on the way home from work. My polling place was pretty busy.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Got it done awhile ago, very quick.
only one lady ahead of me.

Posts: 18049 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Voted in our local election and even got my wife to do it. She always votes in state and national but couldn’t care less about the city or elections. Last time, they adopted a bunch of bonds with something like 10-15% participation and local portion of property taxes have gone up almost 10% to cover the debt service.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2109 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Polls opened at 8:00, Mrs. PHPaul and I voted at 8:15

Nothing earth shattering on the Maine ballot this time, really the only two I'm watching are blocking the state from taking over the power utility (Good God...government controlled electricity... Eek ) and requiring Detroit to provide repair data to independent mechanics (Right to Repair)

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15274 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Did my bit. Hopefully the donkeys will have a disappointing night.

Posts: 3162 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Voted today at noon time, hope all goes well.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107740 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post