SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Legion Leather Wing OWB Holster for 229 -- V-Tail is the winner
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Legion Leather Wing OWB Holster for 229 -- V-Tail is the winner Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Proud owner of two 229s here. Count me in please!

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P229 also needs a place to rest. Count me in, please.

Enjoy your vacation.

Posts: 388 | Location: NYC | Registered: October 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Please include me as well!

P229

Posts: 3843 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
V-Tail is the winner. Email sent!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5912 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
A belated acknowledgement here, with a big THANK YOU!

Life has been a bit crazy for me recently, but I was finally able to try the holster today, and I love it!

Although it says P229, I was pretty sure that it would work with my P228, and it does.

Thank you again, Dave!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30714 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post