SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Legion Leather Wing OWB Holster for 229 -- V-Tail is the winner
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Legion Leather Wing OWB Holster for 229 -- V-Tail is the winner Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have a P 220. Put my name in the hat please. thank you.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Thank you

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
please include me, thank you

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5671 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7353 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
My 2 tone 229 needs one. Thank you

Posts: 2093 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Wow nice karma. My P229 could use a new holster. Please put me in the drawing.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 728 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Count me in please.

Thank you.

Cheers.

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 212 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this drawing. My 229 was my first pistol.

Posts: 245 | Location: Ventura, California | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 12575 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please include me.

Posts: 283 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Hamden is in for that as well.

Posts: 6401 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I hope you had a nice trip.

Posts: 272 | Location: New Braunfels, TX | Registered: January 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet, I'd try it. I carry a P229 at work and have a P229 Stainless Elite in my personal collection so it would definitely get used.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 815 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in.Thank for the chance!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1385 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yes, sir. I think I'll have to jump in on this one. Appreciate the chance. Great karma!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30899 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll throw my name in. Thanks!

Posts: 552 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma! Please include me. I was just at the range yesterday shooting my Legion 229. I LOVE that gun and would love to add this holster to go with it.

Thanks for the chance!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3088 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Yes sir I would like to be included in this one !
Thank you !!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6941 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
Cool beans. Please include me. Thank you...

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 518 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post