SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FN in MT......been a heck of a 2021.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FN in MT......been a heck of a 2021. Login/Join 
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing, will offer prayers for continued strength during this season, for your wife as well!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Back to the top for our friend.

Posts: 107598 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
You Sir, are a fighter.

Your wife? A true Saint.

I will be praying for both of you and your continued improvement.

I still have that S&W screwdriver you sent me years back gratis... Positive vibes back your way!

Jim

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing Frank. Our thoughts, blessings and prayers are with you and your family.

Keep on keeping on.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for continued improvement in the New Year and blessings on your wife. Your story helps us to keep things in perspective. Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post