SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FN in MT......been a heck of a 2021.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FN in MT......been a heck of a 2021. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I say without hesitation that Frank is one of my favorite people ever in this forum. Always helpful, always cheerful, never a speck of trouble from him. Thirty-two years serving his community in law enforcement, and great stories. No one else here can claim to have been given a nickname by Sean Connery- "the constable" and I can hear Connery saying "conshtable". I can't watch The Untouchables without you coming to mind.

And few members, if any, here can claim to have met the legendary Elmer Keith and have proof to back it up.

You have friends here, Frank, and you can feel free to share with us whatever you wish about current events in your life. If you don't want to talk about it at all, that's OK, too, but don't be a stranger. I won't offer pity, because you don't seem to need it or want it.

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Glad your back and doing better. Keep on kicking its ass.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing what has transpired.
It was wild read, and also very informative.

I am glad that you are on the mend.
I am also glad that you had a GP that kept sending you for testing when they could not find an answer to your problems.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of your troubles, Frank.
Glad to hear that you seem to be kicking its ass, and are over the hump!!

Good to hear from you... don't be a stranger, please.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am glad you are improving some. My best to you.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you are back and keep fighting!! We are all in your corner!!!

Posts: 4057 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I’m looking forward to many more years with you among us, Sir. I pray your difficulties will be light and recovery quick.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to hear that there is improvement. Thank you for sharing the “takeaways” loads of valuable truth in them.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Thank You all, for the positive thoughts, prayers and kind words. I draw a lot of my resolve from them. NOT giving up without a fight.

The Constable

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
You didn’t rambling brother. The strength & honesty from your testimony are welcome examples of what courage is all about. Thank you for sharing, happy new year Wink

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Best wishes on your continued improvement!

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to a great 2022!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that FN. But you got it. Great wife, good attitude, that’s al lot of the battle.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Wow, I am glad you are on the mend. Hopefully you will be behind the wheel of that Cayman when spring comes. God Bless and keep up the great outlook!

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear your positive perspective. Praying for continued improvement.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Congrats on beating that, happy to hear you’re doing better.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I’m hoping for the best results with your tenacity and Drs assistance. I’ve always enjoyed your posts and taste in arms. If you’re not offended I’d like to include you in my prayers.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
What an experience you are going through. So glad to hear of your improvement and I will be praying for that to continue.

I'm also another guy that cannot watch the Untouchables without thinking of you. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Frank, your journey through 2020 is inspiring. I admire the way you faced the Enemy and soldiered on.

Kudos to you and your wife for persevering.

Incidentally my wife and I purchased property in MT this year. We will eventually be up in Eureka.

I will pray for your continued recovery. God bless you.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a shit year that was. Glad it’s in the rearview. You have an amazing wife, an awesome attitude towards life, and you kept moving forward. I’m so happy to hear there is continued improvement. Please keep posting!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post