SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FN in MT......been a heck of a 2021.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FN in MT......been a heck of a 2021. Login/Join 
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of your struggles this year. You're positive demeanor seems to have helped you through this. You are right, it's all about the people in our lives, nothing else really matters.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Damn, you’ve been through the wringer and are still whistling Dixie. God Bless your wife and medical team. Hope you continue to improve. Best wishes for 2022.
T

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Thank you for filling us in on your amazing adventure. My best to you and your family for a great 2022!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6318 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Glad to see your posting again after all you've been through. All the best for 2022.

Posts: 7314 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back and best of luck with your continued progress and recovery in 2022 and beyond !

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Great to see you back! I hope you are very much on the road to recovery!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you're on the mend, the story behind that cancer treatment center in Great Falls has always been interesting to me because my paternal grandmother was a Sletten.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Hopefully this year will be better for you.

Posts: 5620 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending good thoughts your way FN. Doing the same for your wife.

Posts: 7557 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Frank.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Glad you're on the mend!

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
God Bless you and your wife and medical staff.
Will keep you in my prayers.

From a 74 year old that should not have been here since August 11, 2011.

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Looked death in the face, then kicked him square in the nuts. Well done. Keep up the good fight.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Best wishes! You have an amazing wife. Hope you both get through this with flying colors.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
You've had a devil of a time. I hope you are doing okay now, and get a respite from your health issues soon.

Bruce

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping 2022 brings you improved health!

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
I have had some health challenges this past year, but they pale compared to what you've faced.

Thanks for sharing your story. It helps me keep things in perspective.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6405 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing your story with us,I always followed your posting.
May god bless you and the wife

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you’re on the mend, FN. Great Falls is a great treatment center. They fixed me up in 1997 when we lived in Lewistown. Very compassionate and competent.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you on the forum and recovering from a very tough medical issue. You're an inspiration to all of us, thank you for posting.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post