SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wife in hospital *** Update 2 P.3 - bad news*** Update 3 P.6 Good news!***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wife in hospital *** Update 2 P.3 - bad news*** Update 3 P.6 Good news!*** Login/Join 
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
-praise for Jesus.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s awesome! So happy for you.

Posts: 3924 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Best news I've read!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
My sweetie has been out of hospital for a week and we had the follow-up outpatient appointment today. Pathology shows no, repeat no, cancer...

Praising God from Whom all blessings flow!

Posts: 8625 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Yes! Praise the Lord! May He keep looking out for her and keep her healthy!

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Great news!

Posts: 17895 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Thank you all again, I/we were at our wits end, but now sunshine!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that Pyker and Mrs. Pyker.

Give each other a big hug.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11290 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Wonderful news!!!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
So happy to hear the good news!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear the good news. I was fixin' to send you a PM to see if you had heard anything yet.

Now you can focus on getting moved into that new house. Wink

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2091 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of keltoi
posted Hide Post
Excellent news. The extraordinary expertise of medical professionals. God Bless both of you.

Posts: 630 | Location:  | Registered: December 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Great News.
Prayers still inbound

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Good news, I’m smiling

Posts: 13274 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post