SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FDA Warns More Kratom Makers Over Illegal Sales, False Claims
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FDA Warns More Kratom Makers Over Illegal Sales, False Claims Login/Join 
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
That's kraton, Boss. But close!
I thought kraton was those clubs the police hit people with.

Those aren't "CLUBS", they're "BATONS"! (I known this because I've clubbed people with them. Wink)

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10209 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
re: " Corruption and inefficiency among their civil service and health authorities makes any claims of testing basically meaningless."

it's hard to not think of such intentional 'death of a thousand contaminants' such as dog food, chew toys, baby food, various supplements, various prepared foods and a host of such as paint & plastic products contaminated with lead etc, all in the news over the last few years.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post