SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tractor Supply rethinks Woke
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tractor Supply rethinks Woke Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I don't have the options many of you seem to have . It's TSC or the larger hardware stores . They did build a TSC about 15 minutes from me so I'm good .

Posts: 4294 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
The one in my town seems dirty and depressed. And I am not overly impressed with their products.

A Fleet farm is opening a quarter mile away and they are going to be toast. imho

Posts: 7884 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Good. They carry some stuff that Home Depot and Lowe's don't carry such as 10 ft tall t-posts and alfalfa pellets (i.e. organic garden fertilizer)

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23714 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wire...nservative-111526624

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4351 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I like my Tractor Supply. We don't have an Atwoods or Rural King, in fact I had never heard of those chains until this thread, so I am glad they repented of their woke policies.

Posts: 8924 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

ABC seems to think this return to sanity is a bad idea. I'm shocked.

Posts: 8924 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TSC has a farmers market in the parking lot a couple of times a month . The wife and I will probably stop by tomorrow .

Posts: 4294 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only place around that had the tire for my zero turn. Everything online was tire and hub for way more than I wanted to spend. They are buildings. New TSC maybe not even 2 miles from me. Trying to get kid to apply for a job there. Im kinda indifferent to their stuff. I try to shop based on US made and if it’s not available US made then price based.

I don’t think the woke DEI of corporate will go away they just get folded into HR under a different name. Until the CEO is held to answer i.e whacked then I will assume they are still holding the same beliefs.

Posts: 4988 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By doing what every company should be doing, it appears they've upset black farmers.

"Black farmers' association calls for Tractor Supply CEO's resignation after company cuts DEI efforts"

They're "appalled"

https://apnews.com/article/tra...42cfcfcd4c3e0118c853

Posts: 812 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This poor History professor at the University of Minnesota was so upset that he threw away his Tractor Supply hat! And CNN thought it was news worthy enough to write about it.

Posts: 621 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ranger312:
History professor at the University of Minnesota[/url] was so upset that he threw away his Tractor Supply hat!

Man! I LOVE TSC hats! Good quality and only 5 bucks, I have several!

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I worked for American Airlines for 35 yrs and about the last 15 yrs of that they were so WOKE it was disgusting. They were voted most Gay friendly airline for years. Company insurance was paying for sex changes and all kinds of crap.

Sig 556
Sig M400
P226 Tacops
P229 Legion
P320 X compact

Posts: 467 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post